Ratings for Dr. Janna-Marie Doni

I’m sure she is a nice person but I didn’t feel she helped me at all. Too much talk about eating healthy and she seemed annoyed when I said I didn’t have the funds to keep going back. She did a presentation and felt she liked to shame people who eat anything but vegetables. I didn’t feel she was professional and just wanted money. Spent much time away from work to go there and it did nothing. I went to physio and I felt better.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2019

Fantastic Chiro. Dr. Doni has treated my for years, my work is physically demanding and with regular appointments I feel decrease tension and total relief of my chronic hip pain. She also has treated me during my pregnancy and my new born child’s when they were constipated. Always with fantastic results.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2019

Staff was very kind but Dr. Doni always seems to want to get you out of there ASAP. Doesn't take the time to sit and talk with you cause she's always in such a rush. She heavily relies on her scanning machines and just dives into major adjustments. Sometimes they were really painful for me since my muscles were tight, and she didn't even warm me up before the adjustment. And when I did make a painful sound, she told me I was being dramatic. Very unprofessional. I think she is too expensive for only being in her office for 3 minutes. Other places charge the same but you get a muscle warm-up and adjustment which takes half hour. Overall, I think Dr. Doni is too keen on making money and not on the overall health of the patient.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2019

Dr. Doni and her staff are amazing! Her office is very warm and welcoming, and everyone is super friendly. She is extremely knowledgeable and goes to great lengths to educate and support her patients, and treat them to the best of her ability. I've received nothing but great care from her which has resulted in amazing results. I would highly recommend her and her clinic to anyone!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2019

Awesome adjuster! Helped me with my bowels and she also helped me get preganant! Her adjustments will cure everything!!! :)

flag | Submitted June 19, 2018

Dr. Doni is an awesome chiropractor. She shares her knowledge with her patients so that they can live a healthy life. She genuinely cares about all of her patients well being. She treated me several yrs ago and now I am back and will continue to see her for maintenance as I feel better while under her care. I recommend d her to all of my family and friends. Her staff are all amazing and I've only had to wait 30 minutes past my appt time once which is nothing. I usually walk right in. You don't get service like that anywhere else. Highly recommended

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

Excellent care. Friendly and knowledgeable staff. Had me back on my feet in no time

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

Her staff is very pleasant and accommodating of my schedule. Dr. Doni has helped me with things from head aches, and cold and flus, to menstrual issues and cramping. She takes time with each and every patient that she sees to ensure that their needs are met. We are working toward my wellness goals together to make me the healthiest version of myself possible. I would never go anywhere else!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

Dr Doni has helped me with terrible pain during pregnancy and post partum. Her receptionist Kathy is amazing and Dr Doni is always sympathetic and most helpful. Her care made a world of difference for my pregnancy, birth and post partum. She's a lifesaver!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

Vita chiropractic is an excellent place that I was able to work towards a healthier me. The staff are all very helpful and welcoming when it comes to my needs. I am a student and chiropractic care has allowed my study habits to improve! Thank you!

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016