Ratings for Dr. Janna-Marie Doni

Awesome adjuster! Helped me with my bowels and she also helped me get preganant! Her adjustments will cure everything!!! :)

flag | Submitted June 19, 2018

Dr. Doni is an awesome chiropractor. She shares her knowledge with her patients so that they can live a healthy life. She genuinely cares about all of her patients well being. She treated me several yrs ago and now I am back and will continue to see her for maintenance as I feel better while under her care. I recommend d her to all of my family and friends. Her staff are all amazing and I've only had to wait 30 minutes past my appt time once which is nothing. I usually walk right in. You don't get service like that anywhere else. Highly recommended

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

Excellent care. Friendly and knowledgeable staff. Had me back on my feet in no time

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

Her staff is very pleasant and accommodating of my schedule. Dr. Doni has helped me with things from head aches, and cold and flus, to menstrual issues and cramping. She takes time with each and every patient that she sees to ensure that their needs are met. We are working toward my wellness goals together to make me the healthiest version of myself possible. I would never go anywhere else!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

Dr Doni has helped me with terrible pain during pregnancy and post partum. Her receptionist Kathy is amazing and Dr Doni is always sympathetic and most helpful. Her care made a world of difference for my pregnancy, birth and post partum. She's a lifesaver!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

Vita chiropractic is an excellent place that I was able to work towards a healthier me. The staff are all very helpful and welcoming when it comes to my needs. I am a student and chiropractic care has allowed my study habits to improve! Thank you!

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

Vita Chiropractic was an excellent source to becoming a healthier me! All of the staff is helpful and welcoming especially when it comes to meeting my needs. I am a student and after chiropractic care I noticed a difference in my study abilities! Thank you!

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

Often very late for appointments, but the staff is fantastic, and Dr. Doni is very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2016

Dr. Doni and her staff are all amazing! I went into the office with little knowledge of chiropractic services and the benefits of it all, and everyone made me feel vey comfortable. I look forward to my appointments to see everyone and feel great afterwards.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2015

The staff is friendly, helpful and so accommodating!! You feel like part of the family from the moment you walk in the door to the moment you walk out. The are very knowledgeable and also offer great exercise and wellness services.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015