Ratings for Dr. Stephanie Krackovitch

This review comes way too late. But when I saw Dr. Krackovitch for an IUD years ago, she came off as cold and uncaring. I had very low blood pressure (losing vision at work for nearly a month after) and her nurse was much more concerned about me than she ever was. She never came back into the room to check on me. She also couldn't seem to cope with questions about s-e-x. I highly recommend avoiding her at all costs. And I hope that Dr. Krackovitch develops a sense of sympathy and better ability to communicate with her patients.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2017

I am very late on this post but lets just say during my second pregnancy I had serious heart problems and she just kept telling me its part of being pregnant....never once checking to see what my symptoms were. Finally my family dr took it all serious and found out that I had a heart condition brought on by my pregnancy! Suggestion to this Dr is to do your job and listen to ur patient. I never went back and I found a new OBGYN that dealt with high risk pregnancies and actually listen to what I was saying.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

She is a good doctor but her secretary is a nutbar that should be fired for being a gatekeeper instead of a medical assistant, very unprofessional and made for a very unpleasant experience to say the least.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2015

Horrible experience, they treated me like a YOYO, no one knew where my chart was, terrible misinformation that kept me going back and forth in order to get things right. Very unpleasant secretaries, their ego is stuck way up there. I really don't recommend this place, it brought a huge headache and unwanted stress!! Got no information from my ultrasound, got a 2 images of the same picture even though I paid 50$ for this (Its free and way better at the Hospital). In summary stay away from this place if you aim for peace of mind and quality.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015