Ratings for Dr. Stephanie Krackovitch

I am very late on this post but lets just say during my second pregnancy I had serious heart problems and she just kept telling me its part of being pregnant....never once checking to see what my symptoms were. Finally my family dr took it all serious and found out that I had a heart condition brought on by my pregnancy! Suggestion to this Dr is to do your job and listen to ur patient. I never went back and I found a new OBGYN that dealt with high risk pregnancies and actually listen to what I was saying.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

She is a good doctor but her secretary is a nutbar that should be fired for being a gatekeeper instead of a medical assistant, very unprofessional and made for a very unpleasant experience to say the least.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2015

Horrible experience, they treated me like a YOYO, no one knew where my chart was, terrible misinformation that kept me going back and forth in order to get things right. Very unpleasant secretaries, their ego is stuck way up there. I really don't recommend this place, it brought a huge headache and unwanted stress!! Got no information from my ultrasound, got a 2 images of the same picture even though I paid 50$ for this (Its free and way better at the Hospital). In summary stay away from this place if you aim for peace of mind and quality.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015