Ratings for Dr. Yuk Shuen Wong

I was so regretted to have her performing assessment for my son who is ADHD. I don’t think she is experienced or helpful. I have changed my son’s appointment a few times as Dr. Wong comes to RMD clinic only once a week and my son has pretty full weekday schedule by school work because of his condition. The last time I changed the appointment, Dr. Wong was very impatient that I had to change appointment a day ahead (more than 24 hours). She does not have a receptionist or secretary assisting with the clerical work – either Dr. Wong or her staff Mr. Ho juggle the admin job themselves – what a surprise for a Doctor to pickup the phone or returning patient’s call. The package of assessment was charged $200 per hour in total of $3000 but the assessment was not performed by her instead of her associate, Mr. Ho, who is a registered Clinical Counsellor with a master degree but Dr. Wong still charge me $200 per hour rate that I think this is a rip off. She keeps calling Mr. Ho as Dr. Ho but he is not a Doctor at all so I think she is trying to mislead client that way she can charge high rate under her credential. I am not happy with her service and don’t think she is professional and it was wasting my time and effort to use her service. I just found out her rank is 150 out of 163 in BC. Should have done the review or research before seeing her. My bad!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017