Ratings for Dr. Conrad Morze

I regard Doctor Morze as the best and most thorough doctor a patient could have. Very happy I received his care when pregnant with my second child. I suffer from ulcerative colitis and was extremely iron deficient, he ensured, with great proficiency, that my pregnancy progressed smoothly. Forever grateful.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2014

Always extremely helpful and takes his time to listen to his patients. I feel very comfortable to have him as my GP. Very happy patient.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2013

A great doctor! Very helpful and very knowledgeable. Always willing to take his time to explain procedures and medical terminology. I would definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2013

Seems to think patients have all the time in the world, delays up to an hour and a half, can attempt to change appointments at the last moment and when the patient questions why gets his back up and turns the issue to criticising the patient blaming the patient's attitude! Says he is capable of some minor operation and then hands you over a referral. Yo have to start again, get an appointment with the specialist, all the time the clock is ticking, will I get the growth removed before it becomes dangerous. Had three appointments when only one would have done. Who's manipulating the system, just the doctor!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2013