Ratings for Dr. Dennis Kim

He misdiagnosed my son and almost killed him. If I didn't feel what I felt in my gut I would have had a dead child in my arms. I'm happy I went to HSC to see a REAL doctor. He was so rude and laughed at me when I asked him to look at my son again. I actually hate this man for what he put us through. It wasn't an ear infection sir... it was a serious bug that did a lot of damage

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Waited 3 hours to see Dr. Kim. He seemed nice but always in a rush. He explained things clearly and he got me an appointment with a specialist the next day.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2016

He saved my auntie's life when her heart stopped. She spent weeks in the ICU and the nurses told me that she's lucky to be alive. Thanks Dr. Kim

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

This Doctor needs to lean more bed side maners. Not a good doctor at all.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2013

This Dr. must never be mistaken for Dr. Joe Kim(who is a very good Dr.). Dennis Kim is very unprofessional, unfeeling and is very poor at expressing things. He is rough with his patients and has no value of life. I really hope he can step back and try to see the error of his ways. From elderly procedures to pregnant women, he really does not meet even the lowest of standards. Not that it matters (and I hope this semi-funny comment won't take away from the rest) but his sweater was dirty. I hope I never need to be his patient again.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2013