Ratings for Dr. Kerri Novak

For being a specialist she is very close minded. Not helpful and quite rude and egocentric

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

Dr Novak you rock !! You saved my life Veronica chaput :)

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

LONG wait! Procedure report used a template and yielded a contradiction and confusion. In the end, the care was given but be prepared to feel like a sausage at a factory.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

She does not want to get to the root of problem. Have a feeling she is more interested in her career than patients.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2017

I recently attended a session where Dr. Novak saw my daughter, who has been suffering for many years with severe stomach /immunity issues. The lack of sympathy and empathy was appalling. Clearly her time was too valuable to spend on trying to understand the issues versus reaching for known solutions. Thank gig, without any help from this self absorbed Doctor we have been able to find doctors that care and thinks out side of the box. Quick to reach inappropriate and inaccurate judgements. Very disappointed in her compassion and professionalism. Totally without listening skills in our case, horrible judgment...possibles that she is doing real harm to many by not opening her mind to the full scope of stomach/ gut issues people face. Be careful of her arrogance and self importance. A true disappointment.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2017

Dr Kerri is an outstanding doctor. Get care and knowledge is nothing short of exceptional. I have had Crohns for 33 years and have never received such thorough care and attention as I have now. I live a province away and her care is more attentive and thorough even with the distance. I am very grateful to be under her care.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

I'm a huge fan. Seen lots of Dr.s and she is one of the best. I really like how open she is and personable. I love the email contact too. Very helpful!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

In April, it will be 5 years since I have been waiting to get a follow-up appt. with her. When my dr.'s office called was told that I was not a priority. Can't rate the punctuality, knowledge if you can't get in to see her!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

The first appointment was fine and then bedside manner turned demeaning. Told to go on with life, there was nothing wrong even though the pain was unbearable. Every symptom that was explained to her, she said it didn't make sense. Very disappointed in this doctor and the follow up or lack thereof. Tried to make appts for follow up and calls were never returned. Was told there is nothing wrong and then ended up in emergency and required surgery. Finally after waiting for 9 months for a follow-up post-surgery, had her removed as the gastroenterologist on record. I understand if you can't figure out the issue but admit you don't know what it is, don't make the patient feel like its all in their head. Disappointed.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

Dr. Novak is a fantastic doctor. She saved my life a few years back. I still see her several times a year for my crohn's and she always has time for you in her very busy schedule. 10 out of 10

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016