Ratings for Dr. Kerri Novak

Dr. Novak is a fantastic doctor. She saved my life a few years back. I still see her several times a year for my crohn's and she always has time for you in her very busy schedule. 10 out of 10

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

Absolutely amazing. Obviously very busy but takes the time to explain things. I am terrified for the day I have to go to a doctor other than this woman.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2016

i went for my appointment with this doctor and the front desk told me that doctor is not in today. Then she topd me oh i find you, she is coming and u can have a seat in room. Me and my husband took off from work on that day. We waited for 1 hour and doctor mever shows up. Even her assistant was not there in the office. Then we ask front desk and they just ask us to reschedule appointment. Very unprofessional and not even care about patient's time

flag | Submitted September 6, 2016

We spent 12 hours in Emergency and one of the last doctors we saw was Dr. Novak. She did the review of our family member and told us that she would call us 3 days with the results. Four days later we called only to find out she was out of the office for the week. We could not get any information on these results. A week later our family member was still in major pain and we had to go to another doctor for some guidance and further diagnosis. Hard to believe a doctor would not make their patients a priority by leaving these results for another doctor to follow-up.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

Phenomenal doctor with a passion for providing quality care to her patients.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

Dr Novak is truly one of the most amazing doctors. Really cares about her patients. And working in the healthcare field myself I know how incredibly busy her clinic is yet she still is the most attentive and personable doctor I have ever had.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

I'd like to thank Dr Kerri Novak and all of the staff. Very first time having anything done. Everybody was soft, gental and caring. Thank you all so much for taking fantastic care me Jenny Griffiths

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

Have been waiting for an appointment for going on 4 years and she only takes patients who are urgent and won't fit in returning patients. This is unprofessional

flag | Submitted December 21, 2015

Useless, strong eger, didn't care how patient feels. Felt she is Racist.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

I felt like she cared for the patient. She was warm and interested in knowing the reason of my pain. She even realized an ultrasound before the endoscopy and colonoscopy to be sure the pain under my right rib wasn't caused by something else. The team was professional and she seemed involved in all.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015