You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Kerri Novak

Dr Novak is truly one of the most amazing doctors. Really cares about her patients. And working in the healthcare field myself I know how incredibly busy her clinic is yet she still is the most attentive and personable doctor I have ever had.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

I'd like to thank Dr Kerri Novak and all of the staff. Very first time having anything done. Everybody was soft, gental and caring. Thank you all so much for taking fantastic care me Jenny Griffiths

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

flag | Submitted December 21, 2015

Useless, strong eger, didn't care how patient feels. Felt she is Racist.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

I felt like she cared for the patient. She was warm and interested in knowing the reason of my pain. She even realized an ultrasound before the endoscopy and colonoscopy to be sure the pain under my right rib wasn't caused by something else. The team was professional and she seemed involved in all.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

I had to get an endoscopy done by Dr. Novak. I've never had a procedure like that before so I was afraid. First of all the staff was amazing. One of the nurses came and sat down with me and explained how her endoscopy went, told me everything I needed to know and when my procedure unexpectantly got bumped back an hour due to another procedure taking a little too long the nurses went and found my some magazines and newspapers from elsewhere in the hospital to read. When I went into the room for my procedure Dr. Novak was very warm and kind and de made me feel safe and comfortable, and less afraid. I was very happy with the tentative staff and how they cared about making me feel comfortable and less afraid. The procedure was quick and efficient. And the doctor who referred me (also a gastroenterologist in Calgary) spoke very highly about Dr. Novak. He was right. She even picked up something on her pre-procedure exam that I had not been aware. She was thorough, friendly and kind.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

I was really disappointed with my treatment by Dr Novak. She is obviously a very smart woman and a busy doctor but I required a referral to a colorectal surgeon. I was told the referral had gone in, and just to wait. My condition worsened significantly, and upon further investigation by my LTD insurance company, the referral was never processed. I waited 5 months on a referral that had not been completed, and then another 5 months to see the surgeon once the referral was in. During this time I was unable to work and in extreme pain. It was extremely difficult to contact a human at her office, and it was very frustrating to call daily when I was ill to get some direction. I had to have my GP and an ER doc send a request for her to please get back to me. She is a brilliant woman with a lot on her plate and my care fell through the cracks.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

I have had chron's since I was 19 and have had a number of gastroenterologists in both Ontario and Alberta. She is by far the most accessible, friendly and reassuring. She is no nonsense with her advice but that is because she appears to truly care about her patients and ensuring that their diseases are properly managed. I would recommend her to anyone with gastro issues.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

She is more interested in her own career than the patient.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

She is one of the best dr I have met in my life.she saved my life.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

Dr. Kerri Novak's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Novak is truly one of the most amazing doctors. Really cares about her patients. And working in the healthcare field myself I know how incredibly busy her cl..."

February 18, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'd like to thank Dr Kerri Novak and all of the staff. Very first time having anything done. Everybody was soft, gental and caring. Thank you all so much for ta..."

January 28, 2016
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Have been waiting for an appointment for going on 4 years and she only takes patients who are urgent and won't fit in returning patients. This is unprofessional..."

December 21, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Useless, strong eger, didn't care how patient feels. Felt she is Racist."

September 10, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I felt like she cared for the patient. She was warm and interested in knowing the reason of my pain. She even realized an ultrasound before the endoscopy and co..."

August 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had to get an endoscopy done by Dr. Novak. I've never had a procedure like that before so I was afraid. First of all the staff was amazing. One of the nurses ..."

May 15, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "I was really disappointed with my treatment by Dr Novak. She is obviously a very smart woman and a busy doctor but I required a referral to a colorectal surgeon..."

April 30, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have had chron's since I was 19 and have had a number of gastroenterologists in both Ontario and Alberta. She is by far the most accessible, friendly and reas..."

February 6, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "She is more interested in her own career than the patient."

January 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "She is one of the best dr I have met in my life.she saved my life."

January 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Novak has literally saved my life. She is wonderful."

November 22, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Novak cares, really cares for the well being of her patients. It is rare in our burdened system to find true caring in a doctor but Dr. Novak is a saint. ..."

October 15, 2014
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Her clerk Brenda does not return calls. Her office is disorganized. Dr. Novak was late. Her manner was cold and impersonal."

September 25, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I AM SO GRATEFUL TO DR. NOVAK, she was empathetic, incredibly helpful and knowledgable, and helped through a stressful time!!!!"

September 24, 2014