Ratings for Dr. Marie-Hélène Chomienne

My husband and I feel that Dr Chomienne is one of the most kind, caring, compassionate and knowledgeable Dr’s we have ever had! She has been our GP for a number of years and when she told me in Dec she was leaving the practice I cried! The patients in the hospital that will still have her are very lucky! Dr Chomienne takes time and talks to her patients and listens this is why I rated punctuality as good. I appreciate this quality in her and it makes her such an excellent Dr! I rated the staff low because after Jeanette left they went downhill! She was a gem. The staff are now unfriendly, don’t look or act in a professional manner when greeting you at reception, they made so many errors booking me to a specialist! and no recognition of patients such as myself who are regulars.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

Never available.. Couldn't relate to her. Wish I could have another doctor.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

I've seen her a couple of times now and I'm finally being sent to a specialist after years of suffering.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

Dr Chomienne is one of the most knowledgeable and caring physicians I have ever met. Can't ask for better, although a lot of competition for excellent doctors at the Montfort - it's such an amazing hospital.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015