Ratings for Dr. Jubalani Moyo

First turn off smart txt or you can have a misprint like Quebec lol. Wud never live ther Quesnel s the name Now that we've got that strait. Yes their is no confidentiality with this place only Labels expecially when a pre existing condition falls into play. But atleast dr Moyo did recognize a syndrome and then another syndrome was recognized but nobody stopped to scratch their heads instead they labeled me and left me a basket case up until last Xmas when I stopped taking mind alterers then I had to shake my head and shake the dust off but now it is mid 2015 and times are changing. I just hope and pray .. I'm heard soon At the end of the day. This is the pain centre and what do the people do if this place of all places cannot display compassion confidentiality and more resources for hard working taxpayers.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

Takes his time to go over things but like most doctors one, says one thing and another says another, but a good doctor for sure

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

I found Dr. Moyo to be a very poor listener...He was more concerned about his status as an anestesiologist and a chronic pain doctor than listening to me. I am concerned about his ability to keep sensitive items confidential as he wrote down one particular item that, while it was important, I very clearly stated I did not want it documented ANYWHERE...I worry about confidentiality...

flag | Submitted January 22, 2013