Ratings for Dr. Vlad Milovic

Dr Milovic and his team are outstanding! I highly recommend and could not be happier with Dr Milovic and his team. The contact, availability, and support that I have received prior during and after my abdominoplasty have been above and beyond all my expectations. I am a 36 year old mother of two and due to emergency abdominal surgery in a public hospital while pregnant with my first child have suffered through excessive scaring, sagging skin and separation of the abdominal wall for 13 years. I have been embarrassed and taken every opportunity to hide my body from others, as a result I do not have a before photo to share because even on the day of my surgery I could not bring myself to have a record of my stomach. Since the surgery I have showed off my new belly to anyone who is willing to look! Originally I looked at plastic surgery overseas (I know ill-advised idea) but the price that I was quoted by Dr Milovic was comparable, and the peace of mind with follow up care and family around to help was well worth it. I was expecting post-surgery to be a very painful affair remembering the trauma that I suffered the first time round, however, after a few days in hospital and then home I didn’t require any pain killers after the first week. I have been mobile and upright from very early on. I would describe it as uncomfortable but in no means painful. Any questions that I have had along the way were answered promptly and with understanding from Dr Milovic and his team. Even if my questions were trivial, as I am a worrier, they never made me feel like my queries were not important. I could send an email with photos one night and have a response before I had a chance to call the following day. I could not recommend Dr Milovic and his team enough to anyone, in fact I have already recommended him to two of my close friends! Thank you so much for all you have done for me Dr Milovic, this surgery has truly been life changing!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2018

Ten days ago Dr Vlad Milovic has done my earlobes reduction and ears pinning and I just can’t believe how well and happy I am. He is an amazing doctor full of understanding and magical hands. Also, I have to say that the ladies there( Jackie, Sonja, Stacey) are so friendly and nice. They made the whole experience even better. Thanks everyone, you are the best of the best! I highly recommend this doctor!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2018

Quite honestly the best thing i have ever done for myself. Dr Milovic and his team were amazing and caring from beginning to end. At each appointment leading up to surgery i felt very at ease and very cared for which has continued throughout the whole process. Dr Milivoc is a sensational doctor and he and his team always made me feel like a priority. My results are absolutely perfect and i have never felt better about myself. My incisions are so fine and have healed amazingly i only wish i had this procedure sooner!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2018

My experience with Dr. Milovic and his team was nothing but great! They were all so lovely and were able to put my mind at ease with all the worries I had. I was given a huge amount of information that i could take home and read as many times as i liked; these included pre and post operative care, do’s and dont’s and an indication of price. There was a perfect amount of consultations before and after my surgery as well. I would highly recommend Dr. Milovic to anybody and wouldn’t have gone anywhere else!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2018

Dr Milovic exceeded all my expectations . His amazing. You wont be dissapointed...he is a genius and has a eye for perfection.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

Submitted July 28, 2014

My preliminary consult with Dr Vlad confirmed my decision to go with him. Immediately I felt his genuine caring and respect, and recognised and appreciated his skill and professionalism as we discussed my surgical goals. He was honest and detailed about the realities of the procedure, ensuring I was fully informed of benefits and risks involved. I knew I could trust him with such a personal and transformational journey, giving me the confidence to progress with my surgery. He was there for me 24/7 – without reservation, from the first consult, to post-surgery care, and follow-up consults. I am very pleased with my transformed breasts and abdomen, which has boosted my self-confidence immensely. I cannot praise Dr Vlad enough for his dedication and expertise in his field. His clinic nurse and staff were always sincerely caring and helpful, and provided a most comfortable and stress-free environment to support such a personal journey. Dr Vlad comes with a high recommendation from me.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2013

I recently had a breast augmentation with Dr Milovic. I did my research in Canberra and even saw a plastic surgeon in Sydney as well. A friend who also had breast augmentation told me to look no further than Dr Milovic, so I booked an appointment. From the moment I called and spoke with the Receptionist and then with the Practice Manager, I felt so at ease! I had my consultations with Dr Milovic, tried on different sized implants and even saw my before/after photos on his 3D breast scanner which was awesome! I took the scanned photos home and showed my boyfriend the different sizes and finally settled on 425cc. Dr Milovic explained and answered my questions, he was kind and and basically was someone I felt was honest and could trust. After surgery, I hardly felt any pain which was not what I expected. I felt cared for by Dr Milovic and his nurse at my post-operative appointments and could not be happier with my new look! I was a B cup and am now a DD! Summer, here I come!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2013

I went to see Dr Milovic as I was considering a facelift. As soon as I visited the practice I felt comfortable. After meeting with Dr Milovic I felt that I could instantly trust him, and trust is something that I rarely give out. Trust was important for me as the procedure I was considering was a big deal. After the procedure I was very well looked after with constant and professional care. All the staff at integrity plastic surgery were so helpful and it was lovely coming in for my follow up appointment. I am very happy with my results and I would recommend anyone considering plastic surgery to visit Dr Milovic, I could not speak more highly of him.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2013

I had breast augmentation with Dr Milovic and I could not be happier. His professional and caring nature made me feel very comfortable to go ahead with surgery. He knew exactly what I wanted and because of his extended knowledge we were able to find a perfect size for me. Many thanks to the team at integrity for being so caring, they made me feel so comfortable. I could highly recommend Dr Vlad.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2013