Ratings for Dr. Sarath Gamage

Dr Sarath Gamage is the best dentist I have ever been to. I had a wisdom tooth extracted several days ago, virtualy painless & no complications so far. Wonderful work & I am extremely happy. He also gives very good advice for aftercare & follow-ups. I would recommend him to anyone, you will not be disappointed.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2016

Dr Sarath Gamage is the friendliest dentist I've had. He did some fillings on my teeth and I was more than satisfied with his skills and work. I have also recommended some of my close relatives and friends. They all had fantastic results. I highly recommend this lovely dentist. You won't be disappointed.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

Excellent service and very caring dentist, I have known him for a long time

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

Dr.Sarath Gamage is a very down to earth reliable and skilful dentist. I have been going to him for more than 6 years after trying many different dentists here in Melbournd. All the work he has done on me have produced excellent results and prices are very reasonable too. I have had a crown done and braces done by this dentist with excellent outcome.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2015

A very kind and friendly dentist. Easy to talk to and excellent results. I will recommend him to anyone :)

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

Dr Gamage is a reliable very talented dentist. I would not have my braces if I did not meet him. His fees are reasonable. I am very happy with the outcome. I recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

Doctor Gamage was very kind at first and made promises to two people I know regarding cheapest ways to have braces. After spending money he was hard to contact and his receptionist in glen waverly was so rude and wouldn't allow us to meet him. She said doctor Gamage didn't say what he said and he does not want to help us anymore. We were left stranded, with money wasted . I'm just letting anyone know before they get caught.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2013