Ratings for Dr. Judith Pinto

Very nice doctor!! She has a calm, gentile demeanor and she makes you feel at ease. She delivered my son and I request for her annually for my yearly visit.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

If younwant to be informed ask her questions. Bed side manner needs work. Not gentle a d you should ask what will happen in your visits prior to her performing aything on you if you can so you are informed a d best prepared.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

I met Dr. Pinto at a routine OB checkup, and I found her to be gentle and thorough. It was a very quick appointment but she put me at ease.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2014

So not happy right now - left a voicemail to call in the morning. I haven't seen her in over a week, gave no indication as to what she is calling about. No return call last night. Keep calling this morning and the office keeps dropping me to a general mail box. Unprofessional to leave a voicemail that doesn't indicate what's going on.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

Dr. Pinto is fantastic. She is thorough, personable, and a top notch professional. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2014

Money hungry physician. Inadequate and very impolite staff. Doesn't truly care for patient's, at least that is what I felt after leaving a very brief 10 minute office visit. I expected my cop-pay's worth but just did not receive anything other than sub-par care.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2013

I normally go to another dr in the office but I tried Dr Pinto for the first time. I thought she was somewhat helpful but not the best. It seemed she gave me answers on most of my questions and did take the time to talk to me and explain some things, but when i told her I was having discomfort during sex , the only thing she did for me was to give me a card for a sex therapist. I thought that was odd. I mean she didn't even consider that there might be a psychical reason for it and ASSUMED it was all in my head. I mean first rule out the psychical then go to the mental but this was not the case. I was in the office for 10 minutes, how could she really know what was wrong with me. She did seem knowledgeable on things but this was not what i expected. I thought she would ask me more questions or try to figure out if there was something wrong but nope just handed me the card and called it a day . Although I think she is extremely nice and helpful on some things , I didn't feel she did enough for me in this situation.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2013

Dr. Pinto just did my induction and delivered my baby and she was awesome. She predicted everything exactly as it would happen (obviously she can't know everything but she was really close!) and was so nice and comforting particularly with a complication that I had. Especially since I loved my first OB (lived somewhere else previously) and was nervous to deliver with a new group. I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2013

Dr. Pinto is extremely helpful and very informative. She takes her time to explain everything and answer all your questions without rushing. She was very knowledgable and made me feel comfortable, I would highly recommend her to anyone !

flag | Submitted May 19, 2013

This was my first time at an obgyn & the staff was incredibly helpful, nice, and very relatable. The nurses were also very friendly and gentile. Dr. Pinto was great. I was very nervous but she made me feel very comfortable. She was very gentile and talked me through everything. She took her time answering my questions and was very knowledgable. She also created a very calm and comforting enviornment.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2013