Ratings for Dr. George Maniatakos

Wow! It's so hard to believe these other reviews because I know quite a few people who go to Dr Maniatakos and they all love his work, and his staff! Dr Maniatakos is an amazing dentist! I've been seeing him since I was a little girl and he has never disappointed me. He is very talented and truly puts his time into every patient. He always keeps himself updated with new methods and technology. For instance he has been helping me overcome my jaw cracking with low level laser therapy (epic laser from bio laze). And it's working! I'm happy I found a dentist I could trust. I would definitely recommend him!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

he is pretending that his laser is magic, but it does nothing to my gum, at least in his clinic. on top of that he charged me a lot just for laser. I regret it .

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

His wife and him did a terrible job with the root canal and crown. It cannot be fixed now and I will need to do an implant.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2014

Used laser for cavities. Did not feel a thing! Very knowledgeable and polite.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2014

waiting at the reception for a long time while he was arguing with the receptionist, then waiting again inside for no reason.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2013

His root canals and crowns are failure. Moreover, he charged you the most compared to other specialists by doing unnecessary treatments.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2013

very advanced techniques. laser was used for filling no drill no pain no needle

flag | Submitted September 21, 2013