Ratings for Dr. C. George Ozbardakci

Dr. Ozbardacki is one of the most incompetent doctors. He is a waste of time. He seeks confirmation from his assistant for everything he does. He isn't knowledgeable (he was looking for another name for a certain type of medication, despite his assistant was telling him there isn't one). He wasted extremely valuable time and referred my to the downtown specialist because he was afraid to conduct a very routine procedure. He has absolutely no manners. He comes across as a very rude individual. I am upset with the doctor who refereed me to him.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2013

I was referred to this doctor by our pediatrician. Once he walked into the room, he was incredibly gruff and rude. While doing the physical examination of my ears, nose, and throat, I felt as if I was being man-handled. I have never had a doctor made me cry because he was so rude and his patient care was so poor. I would never ever recommend this doctor to anyone, especially kids.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2013