Ratings for Dr. Dana Levy

I have recommended that friends see Dr. Dana Levy many times when they required a periodontist. She is very professional and has a caring approach. Her Hygienist is gentle but thorough and always listens to my concerns.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

Dr. Levy and her staff were very professional at all times. In my case, I had to have multiple procedures that necessitated many visits. Each time, Dr. Levy and her staff were thorough and professional. Dr. Levy shared the treatment plan with me and made sure my questions were answered in detail. Dr. Levy personally telephoned me following my first procedure just to make sure I felt ok. When all of the procedures were done, Dr. Levy scheduled follow up appointments until she was sure that I had healed according to plan. She offered to re-do any work if I was not satisfied with the end result, but that was not necessary - everything healed very well and according to her carefully laid out plans! I would highly recommend Dr. Levy to anyone needing extensive dental work.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

Dr. Levy provided me with an exceptional level of professional care and treatment. She was patient with my questions and helped me make the right decision. I am extremely appreciative of the safety precautions and protocol followed by Dr. Levy. I still find it hard to believe the excellent results. The staff members at Dentistry on Dundas were always available to calmly answer all of my telephone enquiries and concerns. The procedure was so worthwhile!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2013

My son (who needed a gum surgery) had a very good experience with Dr.Dana Levy. She is very professional and has a great personality. She did a wonderful job and also was very kind and encouraging. I would recommend her to my friends!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2013

I was amazed at the organized and efficient care I received from Dentistry on Dundas. I loved their automatic reminder email that gave me the option of requesting a second reminder, rescheduling, or accepting the appointment--very personalized and easy. As well, the staff were very punctual and knowledgeable. My procedure went off without a hitch, the after-care was terrific, and I'd recommend this practice to anyone needing advanced dental care of any kind.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013

Dr. Levy is a consummate dental professional. I have worked with her as well as other team members at Dentistry on Dundas on a frequent basis over a two year period during which time I underwent extensive dental work. During that time Dr. Levy responded to my concerns and issues promptly both during work hours and outside of work hours. Her ability to explain procedures and her prompt response was extemely appreciated during this time. Her staff are incredible and give you the sense that they are all part of a team dedicated to your well being and satisfaction. I would recommend Dr. Levy and the staff to anyone who values these attributes.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2013

Dr Levy and the staff made, what could have been a very stressful experience,one that was pleasant and friendly.I am very happy with the quality of service and care that the entire Dental office shows me as a patient.I would recommend them to any friend who is about to get dental work started

flag | Submitted February 6, 2013