Ratings for Dr. Jaime Schachar

Jaime schacher is the most incredible doctor ever. She treated me for an emergency surgery when I had an ectopic tubal burst. Saved my life. Later by gate she was my assigned ob for my son. She worked with my anxiety; doing anything and everything to make it a comfortable less stressful time. She came in to do my scheduled csection on her day off; which was delayed and she had a wedding in Banff to get to. That is incredible. Such a stand up doctor. I will not deliever with anyone else ever. She should be #1 in this list.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

Dr. Shachar saved mine and my baby's life! My midwife missed too many signs of preeclamcia and HELLP syndrome. Dr. Shachar tried everything to help me have the birth I wanted but unfortunately it was too late and she did a cesarean. She was caring and knowledgeable. I plan to see her for round 2.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

My experience through my first pregnancy with Dr. Schachar was wonderful and I would absolutely encourage anyone needing an OBGYN to see her! She was very accommodating, available, knowledgeable and brought a level of care I haven't experienced from a doctor before. The other doctors in the practice were always professional and kind also. It can be tough to get through on the clinic phone sometimes, and they can sometimes run a bit behind schedule. However, I do believe that is a function of the time/care the doctors provide to their patients at every appointment.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2015

She delivered my son, and IUD . Great doctor!pretty easy to get into see her, and the wait time is better then most doctors. I like that she's a younger doctor...its easier to relate

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

Took close to a year before I got in to see her and instantly gave me pain relief which I am so Grateful for! My original pain was from a GP Doctor(Dr. Jacintha Ramlall), first visit and pap test and resulted in chronic pain ever since! Dr. Schachar referred me out for other options to resolve the pain, due to the malpractice of another Doctors mishap! Dr. Schachar was very accomodating to any other future appointments that I may need to book with her and Grateful for her speedy referrals too. Thank You!!!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2015

To the individual who posted on June 2015, is she still in the same office? She is absolutely wonderful & i need another appt but the phone number that i have just rings busy...403.215.4070 ?? Help?

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

Dr. Schachar was my OBGyn with my first pregnancy. I was so thrilled with the service I received throughout the pregnancy. She really helped me when I had a kidney stone. The other doctors in her office were really great too and took wonderful care of me when she wasn't available. I hope to be back to see her for my next round!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

Dr.schachar was an amazing doctor. Always so helpful and very professional. She delivered my first baby and I will definitely be going to her for the rest of my pregnancies. She also put in my iud and when I went to get an ultrasound both the tech and the doctor there were really impressed with how well it was put in. They kept saying what an amazing job the doctor that put it in did.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2015

Dr Schachar is a wonderful doctor, she is always willing to help and has great advice. The staff are wonderful too, always cheerful and willing to go the extra mile. A++

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

Dr. Schachar is unacceptable. She is rude, condescending, and dismissive. I am sure she is an average surgeon with decent knowledge, but I was not about to stick around to find out. I have since been referred to a new gynecologist and the experience was night and day. Avoid her of you possibly can.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014