Ratings for Dr. Earl Kowalczyk

Dr Earl did both my operations. Awesome professional, really knows his stuff. We are so blessed to have such a fine surgeon in our city.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2019

Earl is number one in my book He has done both my knee replacements I first met Earl when he came to Lloydminster. His staff has always treated me with respect. You never feel rushed and he explains everything

flag | Submitted February 5, 2019

I felt Earl was friendly and personable. He did a great job at explaining things and even came in on a stat holiday to fix me, which it was only a wrist, so to me that says a lot. He was great to deal with, and a great surgeon.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2018

Great doctor. One of his front staff however talks about a lot of inappropriate things at the front desk.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2018

It was an amazing experience for my knee operation the staff was awesome at the office and the hospital

flag | Submitted July 11, 2018

Dr K is great but his front staff not so great. ......

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

Dr Is wonderful, however his front office staff leave a lot to be desired....

flag | Submitted February 17, 2018

Does he have a surgical suit in his practice or are operations done in the hospital?

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

Dr Kowalczyk has put together the most efficient program for his patients I have ever seen. After doctoring in Regina, Yorkton and Saskatoon in the past, we have never gone through such an amazingly well-organized series of "events" - from the first visit through pre-op, in hospital and post-op & physio. Every step well explained, every person involved very well acquainted with the whole picture and where they belonged in it, every appointment on time. Amazing! Now if he only had time to do a province-wide teaching tour on how to set up this kind of clock-work program to everyone else! Oh, and the surgery was successful too.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2015

All I can say I've got the best surgeon a guy could ask for. Dr. Earl Kowalczyk and his team are SIMPLY astonishing! Very personable and extremely knowledgeable! I feel better now then I felt this time on my last injury which means he's only getting better. Screw going to the city! You need ortho surgery go here if you can he's simply the best! Most sincere words spoken!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015