Ratings for Dr. Sushma Anand

Have been seeing Dr Sushma Anand for as long as she has been at Bryants Road Surgery (now Bismark Street Surgery). She has seen me through tooth aches to vaccines to the dreaded 2 yearly pap smears to having my first child. I have nothing but praise for her. Even now I've moved away from Loganholme, I still travel the 30mins for an appointment with her. Once you find a good Doctor you stay :)

flag | Submitted July 12, 2013

I was a patient of Dr Anand's for a long time and always felt like she was pushing me out of her office. There were many consultations had with her (for both myself and my children) and I felt like she was talking down to me and I went away feeling worse than when I/we had arrived! I was not at all happy with her as a GP as I don't believe she has the sincerity or appropriate knowledge that a family GP should have. Her husband Dr Navin Anand was lovely though and seemed to have more time to listen to his patients however I can't say I respect his prognosis of most things? I am now seeing another Dr who I believe cares about her patients and I am now very happy :)

flag | Submitted January 20, 2013