Dr. Farheen Madatali

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Farheen Madatali

I have been seeing Dr. Farheen for about a year and a half now. I have been struggling with acne for as long as I can remember, and for the most part if was manageable- until about a year and a half ago when my skin completely changed. I was getting cystic acne along my jaw and neck (places where I had never broken out before), every pore on my face was enlarged and my skin was red and blotchy where I didn't have acne. My sister (also an ND) wrote about my case on a forum for ND's in Canada and Dr. Farheen was recommended. Within the first couple weeks of seeing her I was able to see a light at the end of a very long tunnel. My skin dramatically changed within the first 6 months of seeing Dr. Farheen. While acne was my major concern, Dr. Farheen has been able to help me with managing sleep and stress. I would recommend her to anyone who is struggling with acne, sleep, stress and hormone issues. Dr. Farheen genuinely cares about her patients and I am so thankful for everything she has done for me.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2018

I came in to see Dr. Farheen a few months ago with a laundry list of existing health conditions. She truly took the time to sit down with me to fully understand my previous and current illnesses, my current symptoms, what issues should be treated first and how we could start working on a better quality of life for me immediately. I come in weekly for Vitamin IV's and she always takes the time to ask how my week was and the effectiveness of the current treatment protocols I am on. Her treatment plan has helped me to gain the most energy I've had in the last 5 years and has improved my immune system dramatically; and it's only been a few months!! I have seen many doctor's on my health journey and Dr. Farheen is by far the very best! I would recommend her without hesitation to anyone looking a naturopathic doctor who is kind, empathetic and is willing to customize a plan to their present and evolving health needs.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2018

I've been seeing Dr Farheen for 2 years now and I wholeheartedly recommend her to anyone wanting a family doctor who takes the time to get to know you and your history. I've been recovering from Chronic Fatigue Syndrome so have been seeing her for treatment as well as regular vitamin IVs. She always takes the time to check in and catch up. She remembers my history and knows what questions to ask. She is professional and caring and very highly qualified. She has tweaked and adapted my supplement needs according to whatever I need at the time, so she takes sleep issues, life stresses, dietary blips etc into account. I feel see and heard and empowered in my interactions with her and she has helped me take better, more informed charge of my own health. I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2018

I spent almost a year with serious digestive issues, going to walk-in clinics during flare-ups, talking to my family doctor, and even consulting a GI specialist (who saw me for 5 minutes and immediately -incorrectly- diagnosed me with IBS). A friend recommended trying a naturopath, and so I came in to see Dr. Madatali. I had a very positive experience with my initial consult, I felt like she really took the time to understand by issue by asking lots of in-depth questions and really addressing my concerns. We put together a plan of action, in which I felt like she was flexible to my needs and also very helpful in introducing me to alternatives to certain foods. It has now been 4 months since my initial consult and I haven't had a single flare-up. I feel like I understand my body a lot better and I love that I was able to heal without taking any medication, only natural supplements and an improved diet. This has been such a positive experience, I have been recommending Dr. Madatali to everyone I know! If you have any health concerns and you are considering a naturopath, this is the one to see!!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2018

I have been seeing Dr Madatali for my chronic acne and she has completely transformed my skin as well as my life. She is the sweetest, most compassionate person, as well as extremely knowledgeable and patient. I feel I can talk to her about anything and she will always have great advice. She will listen to your thoughts and concerns and take that into account when she is planning your treatment. Every time I leave her office I feel so optimistic since I know I have found someone I can trust. I cannot recommend her more, she is just an angel!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2018

Dr. Farheen Madatali has been my doctor for a few years now and my experience has been excellent. I highly recommend both Dr. Madatali, specifically for digestive issues.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2018

Dr Farheen Madatali to me is a miracle worker! Honestly, I had been dealing with acne since my early 20s and had gone to see her after numerous physician visits, a dermatologist meeting (which left me in absolute tears and feeling hopeless), along with seeing someone on a regular for facial treatments with no results. So as a last resort I had seen this fabulous lady who actually cared about what I was dealing with and treated me as a person instead of just another patient, and was able to actually pinpoint the cause of my acne, and able to point out digestion concerns I didn't realize I had and my insane sleeping problems. Within a month of seeing her (up to now), I noticed a complete difference! Not only in my skin but my digestion, self esteem and now am at the point where I can actually get a decent night's rest. She has been nothing but wonderful and amazing and I highly recommend her to anyone looking for an alternative route for their concerns with someone who actually cares!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2018

Dr. Farheen Madatali is amazing! She is kind, helpful and very thorough. I have her to thank for feeling myself again.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2018

My life has drastically changed since starting to work with Dr Farheen. I was recommended by a receptionist who knew my symptoms and said Dr Farheen would Be best to help me. The journey has not always been smooth, but I have developed an insane amount of respect and trust with her and her work. She is knowledgeable, willing to work with her patients, and always has our best interest at heart. I’ve never once felt uncomfortable. She’s amazing at what she does.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2017

Words can't fully express how amazing it has been to work with Dr. Farheen on my health! She has completely enhanced my quality of life and transformed my digestive health. After having seen several doctors and a specialist about my range of gut issues, I came in feeling pretty hopeless about ever feeling better. Not only has Dr. Farheen provided me with continuous guidance and knowledge on how to heal myself, but has also shown unwavering compassion and dedication towards my concerns. She also made the hard work seem way less daunting through her flexible approach and availability to answer any questions I had. I truly never thought I would find long-term resolve and feel this great again...but never say never! I would definitely recommend Dr. Farheen and naturopathic medicine in general to those struggling with gut and skin issues. It may just be the best decision you have ever made, as it has been for me. Thank you for everything, Dr. Farheen!!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017