Ratings for Farheen Madatali

If I could give Dr. Farheen10 stars I would, I had been struggling with a handful of issues for just over a year and she was able to collectively correct them ALL with a few simple diagnoses and lifestyle corrections in a very short period of time. She was pragmatic, professional and extremely genuine in her approach. I have since personally recommended her to close friends and family.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2019

By far the most caring and brilliant doctor I have ever seen. She took care of my skin and digestive issues that my medical doctor could not cure. Her approach is professional and her demeanour is nothing but the best. Very happy to recommend her to anyone I know.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2019

Farheen is an exceptional doctor. She’s curious, full of knowledge and friendly. She individualizes her care and gets real results! I came for one problem and she solved at least three. I couldn’t have even imagined such support and great results. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2019

Farheen is such a knowledgeable doctor! I started seeing her for digestive and energy issues for which she had excellent treatments. I had some skin issues and she did microneedling on me. She was so gentle and great at taking the time to explain all of the science behind the treatment so that I would understand and commit to the follow up. I can't believe the results, friends always ask what I'm doing differently - totally worth it!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2019

Such a great experience. Dr Farheen was so helpful in working with me to make a plan for diet and supplement changes that have changed my life. I feel 10 years younger. :)

flag | Submitted May 22, 2019

I was someone who tried it all when I met Dr. Farheen. For the first time in over ten years on my journey for better health I have been able to break the vicious cycle of starting something new to work on my ailments and actually implement positive, effective, lasting change in my life and health. Naturopathic medicine has offered me a FULL mind-body approach that is sustainable and kind to my body. - something Western Medicine has never been able to live up to. Dr. Farheen is an amazing Naturopath and I would recommend her to absolutely anyone. She listens, she cares, and she has your whole body in mind when working with you.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2019

Dr. Farheen has definitely changed my life for the better. She is so sweet and genuinely cares about your health. I have gone to her for a variety of issues and she always, always does everything she can to help me (and always does help me). I am so thankful to have her in my life. I would highly (and I can’t stress this enough, highly) recommend her to anyone! Thank you Dr. Farheen!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2019

I was having extreme weakness for about one year, along with hormonal issues. There were no doctors that could help me. I went for a variety of tests, assessments and treatment and nothing worked. A friend recommended Dr. Farheen to me so I tried her. She was absolutely amazing. She was thorough, knowledgeable and made assessments that were not even thought of by my family doctor or other specialists. After a short time with her and some natural treatment, my energy was back and symptoms from my hormonal imbalances were not existent. Not only did she help me to feel 100%, she is also a very caring and lovely human being.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2019

I wish there was a 6 star option for Dr. Farheen. I don’t even know where to start. I have been dealing with major digestive issues for over 10 years and have been to see the best GI doctors in Alberta and in BC. I have also seen many Natropathic doctors until another amazing ND referred me to Dr. Farheen. I remember looking on this exact website thinking, man I hope all of these people are right. Guess what? They were. Dr. Farheen is even more lovely (yes that’s possible) than she is described in all of these reviews. She is caring, empathetic brilliant and so talented at what she does. I probably lived with 6/10 pain at some point most days of the week... and I don’t even remember now what that feel like. I experienced nausea and digestive pain daily- now it’s odd to get a 1-2/10 pain and I have zero nausea. I had an extremely restricted diet and had not eaten eggs for 10 years. I now eat them at least 3x/week. I am now bringing foods back into my diet daily. I am sure you can imagine how life changing this would be. My energy levels have increased, my moods have balanced and I feel like myself again. If you are nervous about trying Natropathic Medicine don’t be. I am a Physiologist by trade and I could not be more thrilled at how research based Dr. Farheen’s practice is. She even printed out an article for me so I could read and understand the treatment she was putting me on. I would highly recommend Dr. Farheen and am so thankful for having the opportunity to work with her.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2019

I have been seeing Dr. Farheen for over 5 years. She is very knowledgeable, patient and is a good listener. She has helped many friends and family and is a great resource to have in your life if you're struggling to get answers from conventional medicine. She gets to the root cause that would have been missed otherwise. I am very thankful she's helped me.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2019

Farheen Madatali's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Farheen strives to empower, motivate and inspire her patients to optimize their health while determining the underlying cause of imbalance in the body. She is passionate about educating individuals on the importance of quality nutrition and effective stress management skills. She has further training in intravenous vitamin and chelation therapy.

• English