Dr. Farheen Madatali

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Farheen Madatali

Dr. Farheen works so hard for her patients. In 2016 I experienced numbness and tingling on the left side of my face, along with other symptoms. My family doctor sent me for a bunch of testing, but when nothing showed up, they left it. The numbness didn’t go away. Dr. Farheen did additional testing and worked so hard to figure out what was wrong. I’m happy to say, the numbness is gone, I have energy again, and feel like I was actually listened to. I highly recommend her!!!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2018

It has only taken Dr Farheen four months to improve my digestion issues I have had for many years! Her knowledge and thoroughness not only alleviated all my digestive discomforts but also eliminated my migraines, anxiety, and other hormonal imbalances. Dr Farheen used both knowledge and science to give me the best suited treatment. I am SO THANKFUL to Dr Farheen for giving me my health and energy back and would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone seeking naturopath treatment!!!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2018

I have been working with Dr. Farheen for the past year and I have had many successes in working with her. I am thankful for her knowledge and her motivation for empowering me to take a healthier approach to my life.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2018

My husband and I have worked with Dr. Farheen for many years. She has impeccable knowledge of her field and is always willing to help. She is someone who genuinely cares about her patients and their wellbeing. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a kind, compassionate, and knowledgeable Naturopath. I am so thankful to her for everything she has done for me and my husband.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2018

After dealing with gut issues for the past several years, the referral to Grassroots and Dr Farheen changed my life! With her expertise and knowledge she has got my health back on track! I can’t remember the last time I have felt this good! I wouldn’t hesitate recommending Dr Farheen to anyone who suffers specifically from gut issues! Thank you Dr Farheen for giving me back some normalcy in my health and your commitment to changing my life!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2018

I have been seeing Dr. Farheen for about a year and a half now. I have been struggling with acne for as long as I can remember, and for the most part if was manageable- until about a year and a half ago when my skin completely changed. I was getting cystic acne along my jaw and neck (places where I had never broken out before), every pore on my face was enlarged and my skin was red and blotchy where I didn't have acne. My sister (also an ND) wrote about my case on a forum for ND's in Canada and Dr. Farheen was recommended. Within the first couple weeks of seeing her I was able to see a light at the end of a very long tunnel. My skin dramatically changed within the first 6 months of seeing Dr. Farheen. While acne was my major concern, Dr. Farheen has been able to help me with managing sleep and stress. I would recommend her to anyone who is struggling with acne, sleep, stress and hormone issues. Dr. Farheen genuinely cares about her patients and I am so thankful for everything she has done for me.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2018

I came in to see Dr. Farheen a few months ago with a laundry list of existing health conditions. She truly took the time to sit down with me to fully understand my previous and current illnesses, my current symptoms, what issues should be treated first and how we could start working on a better quality of life for me immediately. I come in weekly for Vitamin IV's and she always takes the time to ask how my week was and the effectiveness of the current treatment protocols I am on. Her treatment plan has helped me to gain the most energy I've had in the last 5 years and has improved my immune system dramatically; and it's only been a few months!! I have seen many doctor's on my health journey and Dr. Farheen is by far the very best! I would recommend her without hesitation to anyone looking a naturopathic doctor who is kind, empathetic and is willing to customize a plan to their present and evolving health needs.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2018

I've been seeing Dr Farheen for 2 years now and I wholeheartedly recommend her to anyone wanting a family doctor who takes the time to get to know you and your history. I've been recovering from Chronic Fatigue Syndrome so have been seeing her for treatment as well as regular vitamin IVs. She always takes the time to check in and catch up. She remembers my history and knows what questions to ask. She is professional and caring and very highly qualified. She has tweaked and adapted my supplement needs according to whatever I need at the time, so she takes sleep issues, life stresses, dietary blips etc into account. I feel see and heard and empowered in my interactions with her and she has helped me take better, more informed charge of my own health. I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2018

I spent almost a year with serious digestive issues, going to walk-in clinics during flare-ups, talking to my family doctor, and even consulting a GI specialist (who saw me for 5 minutes and immediately -incorrectly- diagnosed me with IBS). A friend recommended trying a naturopath, and so I came in to see Dr. Madatali. I had a very positive experience with my initial consult, I felt like she really took the time to understand by issue by asking lots of in-depth questions and really addressing my concerns. We put together a plan of action, in which I felt like she was flexible to my needs and also very helpful in introducing me to alternatives to certain foods. It has now been 4 months since my initial consult and I haven't had a single flare-up. I feel like I understand my body a lot better and I love that I was able to heal without taking any medication, only natural supplements and an improved diet. This has been such a positive experience, I have been recommending Dr. Madatali to everyone I know! If you have any health concerns and you are considering a naturopath, this is the one to see!!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2018

I have been seeing Dr Madatali for my chronic acne and she has completely transformed my skin as well as my life. She is the sweetest, most compassionate person, as well as extremely knowledgeable and patient. I feel I can talk to her about anything and she will always have great advice. She will listen to your thoughts and concerns and take that into account when she is planning your treatment. Every time I leave her office I feel so optimistic since I know I have found someone I can trust. I cannot recommend her more, she is just an angel!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2018

Dr. Farheen Madatali's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Farheen strives to empower, motivate and inspire her patients to optimize their health while determining the underlying cause of imbalance in the body. She is passionate about educating individuals on the importance of quality nutrition and effective stress management skills. She has further training in intravenous vitamin and chelation therapy.

• English