Ratings for Dr. Farheen Madatali

I have been seeing Dr Madatali for my chronic acne and she has completely transformed my skin as well as my life. She is the sweetest, most compassionate person, as well as extremely knowledgeable and patient. I feel I can talk to her about anything and she will always have great advice. She will listen to your thoughts and concerns and take that into account when she is planning your treatment. Every time I leave her office I feel so optimistic since I know I have found someone I can trust. I cannot recommend her more, she is just an angel!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2018

Dr. Farheen Madatali has been my doctor for a few years now and my experience has been excellent. I highly recommend both Dr. Madatali, specifically for digestive issues.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2018

Dr Farheen Madatali to me is a miracle worker! Honestly, I had been dealing with acne since my early 20s and had gone to see her after numerous physician visits, a dermatologist meeting (which left me in absolute tears and feeling hopeless), along with seeing someone on a regular for facial treatments with no results. So as a last resort I had seen this fabulous lady who actually cared about what I was dealing with and treated me as a person instead of just another patient, and was able to actually pinpoint the cause of my acne, and able to point out digestion concerns I didn't realize I had and my insane sleeping problems. Within a month of seeing her (up to now), I noticed a complete difference! Not only in my skin but my digestion, self esteem and now am at the point where I can actually get a decent night's rest. She has been nothing but wonderful and amazing and I highly recommend her to anyone looking for an alternative route for their concerns with someone who actually cares!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2018

Dr. Farheen Madatali is amazing! She is kind, helpful and very thorough. I have her to thank for feeling myself again.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2018

My life has drastically changed since starting to work with Dr Farheen. I was recommended by a receptionist who knew my symptoms and said Dr Farheen would Be best to help me. The journey has not always been smooth, but I have developed an insane amount of respect and trust with her and her work. She is knowledgeable, willing to work with her patients, and always has our best interest at heart. I’ve never once felt uncomfortable. She’s amazing at what she does.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2017

Words can't fully express how amazing it has been to work with Dr. Farheen on my health! She has completely enhanced my quality of life and transformed my digestive health. After having seen several doctors and a specialist about my range of gut issues, I came in feeling pretty hopeless about ever feeling better. Not only has Dr. Farheen provided me with continuous guidance and knowledge on how to heal myself, but has also shown unwavering compassion and dedication towards my concerns. She also made the hard work seem way less daunting through her flexible approach and availability to answer any questions I had. I truly never thought I would find long-term resolve and feel this great again...but never say never! I would definitely recommend Dr. Farheen and naturopathic medicine in general to those struggling with gut and skin issues. It may just be the best decision you have ever made, as it has been for me. Thank you for everything, Dr. Farheen!!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

It’s tough not to repeat what has been said before, but Dr. Farheen is simply a life saviour. I previously had a wide range of gut issues and Dr. Farheen has been nothing less than spectacular in getting me back on track. Dr. Farheen is pragmatic and flexible in her approach and I’m back to eating foods that I once thought that I would never be able to eat again. Thanks Dr. Farheen!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

Dr. Farheen is amazing! both my husband and myself went to see her about a year ago and she has helped us have more energy and just feel better overall. My Husband struggled with gut problems and he feels so much better! I struggled with low energy and am now feeling great. i love her approach - she is all about balance and being realistic with what is achievable. She is always available via email which i am so grateful for! The staff at the clinic is also amazing! Helpful, Kind and Friendly. We really could not have asked for anything else! thank you so much Dr. Farheen

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

Dr. Farheen is absolutely fantastic. I was struggling with digestive issues for almost 3 years. I was seeing specialists and had completed multiple tests and scans, win no conclusive results. My healing process with Dr. Farheen was approximately 6 months. During the 6 month period, I went through different stages in healing my gut. It was a lot of work, but she was incredibly helpful and easy to reach via email anytime I had any questions. I have been recommending her to everyone I know. I haven't felt this good in years. The staff is also amazing.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

My experience with Dr. Madatali was life changing and amazing! I started seeing her after dealing with digestive problems, periods of nausea, lack of energy, and excessive bloating for a long period of time. Her attention to detail and care for her patients made me feel very comfortable with her! After discovering a lot of food sensitives as well as other causes she truely got me on a better life path. After adjusting my diet and working in certain vitamins to my routine I found myself having a lot more energy, less bloating and pain, and naturally starting to excercise and improve other aspects of my life. What I liked the most about Dr. Madatali is she suggests healthier choices based on your lifestyle in order to actually encourage positive change! Her ultimate goal is to also get your body healthier on its own. I now am off a lot of vitamins and have worked in food that I was previously sensitive too. I am down to 130lbs and feel stronger and healthier. The staff is always friendly, informative, and professional! An amazing doctor and clinic!!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017