Ratings for Dr. David Ross

I was only 14 years old when I had open heart surgery 10 years ago I'm 24 living healthy have a family and I thank dr ross for saving my life happy new year everybody & dr Ross

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

4 years ago today (on Dec 12, 2012, at 12:00, no less), Dr David Ross did a complex Aortic Valve Replacement on me; due to other complications, other doctors asked him to take on my case. He did an amazing job explaining the procedure, performing the surgery, and his post-op care was exemplary. Today, on my 4th Birthday, I celebrate another year made possible by this amazing surgeon. 'Thank you' is so inadequate, but it's all I have to offer.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

Thank you to Dr Ross and his incredible team for the work you have done fixing my ASD. Diagnosed later in life, this was a scary process for me. You set my husband and I at ease and were amazing not only in surgery but also in making the whole process less stressful.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2016

Wonder full and gifted man. He saved my son's life

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016

This wonderful man saved my son's life. He's a hero in my eyes

flag | Submitted April 10, 2016

Dr. Ross and his team repaired my 16 yr old daughter's atrial septal defect this past July. What an unbelievable man. He was very compassionate to my daughters concerns. He gave her options on the technique to minimize the scar location and to give her peace with the results. The surgery went very well and she was hiking in the mountains 8 weeks later. All our thanks and Christmas greetings to Dr. Ross, Stollery hospital and his team.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2015

I am 16 years old and i have aortic stanosis, i was originally getting the ross procedure. But when i woke up i found out that Dr Ross and Amazing team were able to fix my valve! It has been 3 weeks since. and i am greatful that these heros saved my life! The family and i can finally have a better sleep now :) thanks so much!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

My son has his first OHS at two weeks old. His has a very complex heart defect. But he is doing very well and two weeks away from his second OHS. I'm so grateful to have such an amazing surgeon. These are the real life super heroes.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2015

We want to thank Dr. David Ross and his team for the great job they did on our daughter's surgery. She is 6 years old and was born with Williams Syndrome. She is fully recovered from open heart surgery after 2 months now. Dr. Ross is an excellent professional but also a very caring and supporting person. A couple of days before the surgery he made time to meet us (the parents) and go through the details of the procedure and also answer all our questions. After surgery, he checked on our daughter during her stay at the ICU and he was enthusiastic to see her doing so well. We are enjoying every second we see our girl so strong! This surgery made a big difference in her life and we thank Dr. Ross for such amazing results.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

Awesome surgeon. He grout his team in to operate on a Sunday as our original surgery was cancelled on a Friday due to air filtering problems in the ER. John is 9 years old now. God bless you Dr. Ross. Our son has TOF and surgery was performed at 6 months of age

flag | Submitted July 19, 2012