Ratings for Dr. David Ross

Did my first surgery in 1997 in Halifax Nova Scotia, and was lucky enough to have him do my valve replacement in 2015 in Edmonton. Only one I would trust to cut my chest opened again

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Our family owes Dr Ross everything. Not only is he an amazing surgeon , he's been amazing with us as parentsp. Dr. Ross has completed all of my sons 4 surgeries. As we approach the 5, I pray this will be our surgeon.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

dr ross performed triple bypass on me and new heart valve, iam very grateful to him and his staff

flag | Submitted March 18, 2017

Dr. Ross did the PDA ligation for my son in January, 2017 when my son was 4 month old. Dr. Ross was absolutely amazing; he was profession and reliable. My son recovered soon and was discharged in two days. Dr. Ross gave my son a new life!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

I was only 14 years old when I had open heart surgery 10 years ago I'm 24 living healthy have a family and I thank dr ross for saving my life happy new year everybody & dr Ross

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

4 years ago today (on Dec 12, 2012, at 12:00, no less), Dr David Ross did a complex Aortic Valve Replacement on me; due to other complications, other doctors asked him to take on my case. He did an amazing job explaining the procedure, performing the surgery, and his post-op care was exemplary. Today, on my 4th Birthday, I celebrate another year made possible by this amazing surgeon. 'Thank you' is so inadequate, but it's all I have to offer.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

Thank you to Dr Ross and his incredible team for the work you have done fixing my ASD. Diagnosed later in life, this was a scary process for me. You set my husband and I at ease and were amazing not only in surgery but also in making the whole process less stressful.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2016

Wonder full and gifted man. He saved my son's life

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016

This wonderful man saved my son's life. He's a hero in my eyes

flag | Submitted April 10, 2016

Dr. Ross and his team repaired my 16 yr old daughter's atrial septal defect this past July. What an unbelievable man. He was very compassionate to my daughters concerns. He gave her options on the technique to minimize the scar location and to give her peace with the results. The surgery went very well and she was hiking in the mountains 8 weeks later. All our thanks and Christmas greetings to Dr. Ross, Stollery hospital and his team.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2015