Ratings for Dr. Robert McCoppen

Dr McCoppen is an excellent dentist and takes his time getting to know his patients. He is great with kids and his staff are always friendly and professional.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2017

Dr. Rob and his staff are courteous, kind and knowledgeable. I've had some major work done and they've all been wonderful. Can't say enough good things.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

Dr. Rob is a great dentist. Good with kids and very knowledgeable. His receptionist Christine can be condescending and borderline rude. Once you get past her the rest of the staff is friendly and good.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

Dr McCoppen is great. He is gentle, kind and conservative in his treatment. The front desk staff should be replaced. I missed a cleaning app't, no one called me to confirm, no one called me to let me know that I had missed my app't. My phone # has not changed and I am easy to track down. The receptionist is not friendly, and at times can be quite rude. Although the front desk staff is terrible, the dentist is awesome!!!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016