Ratings for Dr. Saadia Hameed

I lived in London Ontario for 4 Years and I had Dr Hameed I loved her she was so caring and couldn't do enough for me she is an excellent dr to me I could gave not asked for better I miss her I still have a great dr hear in Brampton but I would recommend any to her but I do not live in Lndon that is my option of Dr Hameed

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

Never on time. Dismissive of my concerns. Doesn't follow through with answers as promised. Pushes patient out the door after a few minutes. Some times I end up going to a walk in clinic for treatment.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

There are not enough words to describe how wonderful Dr. Hameed and her team is!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2015

Dr.Hameed is excellent. She is involved with her patients, treats them as people, stays on top of their conditions, and is very compassionate. She refers her patients to top-notch specialists and stays connected to their care. Best family doctor my family has ever had, by far!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2014

Dr. Hameed is always a pleasure to see. She is sincere and truly cares about her patients. She will take the time to ask how things in your life are going and listen to what you have to say.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2014

Average knowledge, never on time, long wait time (really long) worst of all staff......not very helpful

flag | Submitted November 20, 2013

Very lucky to have such a great family Dr. Never feel rushed durning appt. all staff take the the time and solve the problem you made appt for.Dr hammed is a genuine person a great Doctor!! Always listen to your needs!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2013

Great doctor, always helpful and sincere. Dr. Hameed is always on top of the matter at hand and great at getting specialist appointments. Dr. Hameed's nurse J. Bass is great, excellent to talk to and helpful. Wait times are usually pretty good but there are always days when you wait a little longer which can be expected at a busy office. Can't ask for a better family doctor and medical staff.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2013

Excellent doctor. Knowledgeable, concerned, pleasant, and always accessible. Never rushed. No long waits. Mention should also be made of her nurse, Ms J. Bass, who is also most knowledgeable, pleasant and helfpful. Both go beyond what I would expect in so many ways!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2013