Ratings for Dr. Redha Mahfoudi

Subscribes way to much medication, and always prescribes everyone on the river Effexor

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

Wonderful man who has helped me a great deal with my ongoing issues.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2014

very rude and should not be allowed to deal with any patient especially children. I turned to him for help with my child 3 years ago and was dismissed as a paranoid parent, now my child is experiencing difficulties due to his lack of attention. I am assuming my child's issues were not interesting enough for him to address.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2013

This man has no concern about the patients only the urge to write a prescription so he can get the money commission that comes with it. If that's not bad enough in my own experience this Dr or so he is labeled had no knowledge of me as far as my past or the home life ,conditions or medications.After the amount of sessions i attended with this Dr he should have at least had my age correct . This doesn't end here the list is very high as far as negligence and Malpractice a close friend had there child treated by this Dr who couldn't even get his sex right not to mention his use of this child as a Lad Rat with medications. Test that were never ordered or followed threw with this list is never ending and I am sure we are not his only victims. Bon voyage is the only positive thing to say about this Veterinarian. But he hasn't heard the last from me perhaps he could sit in on a couple of Dr Cohen s sessions and get schooled. This is my opinion in my owen words threw my own experience .

flag | Submitted March 27, 2013