Ratings for Dr. Jatinder P. Ahluwalia

Rude, not a good bed side manner, annoyed to answer questions

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

Good doctor. Great very courteous and professional staff.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2016

I highly recommend Dr. Ahluwalia. He cured my case of acute indigestion through a through examination and accurate diagnosis. After following his medication regiment and diet recommendations I am completely and totally cured. His staff apologized for my waiting for an appointment after only 10 minutes on my first visit. When is the last time you were treated so well at a Doctors appointment?

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

Called him on a weekend. Said he.would call me back. 7 hours pass by and I call back and he says oh yeah.. I was suppose to call you back. Also when he answered the phone he said hello...I asked if this was the answering service and he said yes. Later when I called him back because he never called me back he was the same person who told me he was the answering service. Did not make me feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2014

Very friendly staff. Recommend this gastroenterologist to my family members.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2013

Very friendly practice with great staff. I felt completely comfortable with the doctor who speaks clearly and answered all our questions. We will send our family members to him.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2013