Dr. Dawn Burt

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Dawn Burt

I was released from the military after 29 years due to chronic pain. 6 months ago I could not get out of bed and found myself crawling as it was easier than walking. I turned to chiropractic services and found Dr. Dawn Burt. Through her knowledge, understanding and devotion to serve her patients, I am able to walk again and hold my grandchild. Thank you Dr. Burt!!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Dawn for a couple of years now, and have always felt comfortable and safe with every treatment she has provided me. She is calm and professional and if she feels that more investigation should be done will refer you to another clinic or order testing as necessary. My initial appointment with her was the most thorough initial visit I have had with any healthcare provided as she completed her health assessment to develop a plan of care. Her graston treatments have been a great help with muscle stiffness and pain. Along with Dr. Dawn I have been treated by the other chiropractors in her clinic when she is on a day off and both have been excellent. Having a clinic with extended hours and with being open almost every day of the year has been amazing to work around shift work schedules. As someone who takes a long time searching for a new chiropractor in a new city as neck adjustments make me nervous I highly recommend Dr. Dawn and either of her partners.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

Dr. Dawn Burt always listens to me and take the time needed to treat me. She is thoughtful and thorough. I never feel rushed. Whether it's acupuncture or an adjustment. She always goes out of her way to ensure she done all she can for me. She is the best chiropractor I have ever been to!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2015

Let this be short, and to the point. I let Dr. Dawn perform acupuncture on me for a shoulder injury. You know that real sensitive area around your armpit and just below ? Yeah, I let her stick needles there. It can not be understated how much trust I put in her to allow this to happen. HAHA! and it went great! Thanks so much Dr. Dawn!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

Dawn is an excellent chiropractor with a wide range ok knowledge. I have suffered from neck stiffness and muscle cramping for 30 years due to an untreated injury. In a few visits, Dawn has loosened everything and my neck feels better than it has in decades. She listened to my concerns about neck adjustments and has respected my (uneducated) views. Five stars are not enough!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

I have been visiting the Chiropractic Wellness Studio for a few years now and love the atmosphere that the studio has. I have been debating on writing this review for a while now, so my apologies on the tardiness. I had a very bad head cold a couple years ago that was so severe, the specialists performed tests and concluded that the inflammation from the head cold compressed the VII cranial nerve and caused Bell’s Palsy (facial paralysis). The specialists informed me that nothing can be done to help treat it except for taking a steroid and getting plenty of rest. They also mentioned that chiropractic care and acupuncture could work as it would help stimulate the nerves, but they could not guarantee results. I booked an adjustment with my regular chiropractor (Dr. Megan) and she suggested that I visit her co-worker Dr. Dawn Burt for a few treatments to see if the treatment would help. Since I was only 27 at the time, I wanted to do everything that I could to get as much function back in my face as possible. It did not happen overnight, and I was off work for a month due to the severity, however, thank you to Dr. Dawn, about six weeks later, I had full function back in my face!!! I thank you Dr. Dawn from the bottom of my heart!! :D

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015

Uses a variety of techniques that improve the quality of my life.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015

I suffered with sever migraines since I was 6 years old and I am now 32. My whole life I saw many doctors and specialists and no matter what they said was the cause or how to fix it , it never worked and my family doctor was ver old school and had me terrified of going to a chiropractor. Until it got so bad this last year that I would have a migraine every week that would last three days and would cause me to be stomach sick .... I was at my whits end :(. My Loving husband who had seen chiropractors throughout his life told me to go see one so after talking to a few friends and getting great reviews from this office I chose it give it a try and made a appointment with Dr.Dawn. Right from the first meeting she made me fell so comfortable and was so knowledgeable and honestly after the first few treatments I started to feel so much better and to this day I no longer have migraines and it's been approx 8 months or so now! Dr.Dawn changed my life forever I am now able to enjoy time with my family and kids without being in severe pain :). My kids even love going there they call her the popcorn doctor lol cause she makes mummy's back go pop and feel better and my husband switched from his chiropractor to her as well . The reception staff are very friendly as well! I will never go to another chiropractor .... Dr. Dawn is stuck with me forever lol A very happy Cheryl Kile !

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

I had some trouble with my sacroiliac joint and hips after having my son causing major pain, my back throwing it out for 2 years after giving birth. Physio and other drs were able to somewhat help, but Dr Dawn was the only chiropractor's that was able to get me back to normal. She was knowledable, took her time in making sure the treatment worked and after years of pain and a few treatments I have been back to my regular self! I would recommend Dr Dawn to any of my friends or family. She is an upcoming STAR in her field and I thank her help.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

I was very sceptical about acupuncture but was willing to try anything new as my migraines were out of control. I stuck with the treatment plan and am very pleased with the results. I still get the occasional migraine but nothing like before. I highly recommend Dr Burt. Teresa Bedard

flag | Submitted June 26, 2014