Dr. Dawn Burt

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Dawn Burt

Dr. Dawn is very genuine and caring. I was so impressed with the treatment I received from Dr. Dawn.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2016

Dr. Dawn is amazing!!! She is so knowledgable and goes above and beyond to help. She is also very sweet and personable. I can't say enough good things, she is just the BEST chiropractor I have had

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

Dr. Dawn has gone above and beyond for my issue - she was able to pinpoint what my issue was and we are now trying to resolve it - she spent time looking up exercises for me to do - i find she is very helpful .

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

I have seen better seems to lack practical experience of menu other chiro's I have seen before.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2015

I was released from the military after 29 years due to chronic pain. 6 months ago I could not get out of bed and found myself crawling as it was easier than walking. I turned to chiropractic services and found Dr. Dawn Burt. Through her knowledge, understanding and devotion to serve her patients, I am able to walk again and hold my grandchild. Thank you Dr. Burt!!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Dawn for a couple of years now, and have always felt comfortable and safe with every treatment she has provided me. She is calm and professional and if she feels that more investigation should be done will refer you to another clinic or order testing as necessary. My initial appointment with her was the most thorough initial visit I have had with any healthcare provided as she completed her health assessment to develop a plan of care. Her graston treatments have been a great help with muscle stiffness and pain. Along with Dr. Dawn I have been treated by the other chiropractors in her clinic when she is on a day off and both have been excellent. Having a clinic with extended hours and with being open almost every day of the year has been amazing to work around shift work schedules. As someone who takes a long time searching for a new chiropractor in a new city as neck adjustments make me nervous I highly recommend Dr. Dawn and either of her partners.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

Dr. Dawn Burt always listens to me and take the time needed to treat me. She is thoughtful and thorough. I never feel rushed. Whether it's acupuncture or an adjustment. She always goes out of her way to ensure she done all she can for me. She is the best chiropractor I have ever been to!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2015

Let this be short, and to the point. I let Dr. Dawn perform acupuncture on me for a shoulder injury. You know that real sensitive area around your armpit and just below ? Yeah, I let her stick needles there. It can not be understated how much trust I put in her to allow this to happen. HAHA! and it went great! Thanks so much Dr. Dawn!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

Dawn is an excellent chiropractor with a wide range ok knowledge. I have suffered from neck stiffness and muscle cramping for 30 years due to an untreated injury. In a few visits, Dawn has loosened everything and my neck feels better than it has in decades. She listened to my concerns about neck adjustments and has respected my (uneducated) views. Five stars are not enough!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

I have been visiting the Chiropractic Wellness Studio for a few years now and love the atmosphere that the studio has. I have been debating on writing this review for a while now, so my apologies on the tardiness. I had a very bad head cold a couple years ago that was so severe, the specialists performed tests and concluded that the inflammation from the head cold compressed the VII cranial nerve and caused Bell’s Palsy (facial paralysis). The specialists informed me that nothing can be done to help treat it except for taking a steroid and getting plenty of rest. They also mentioned that chiropractic care and acupuncture could work as it would help stimulate the nerves, but they could not guarantee results. I booked an adjustment with my regular chiropractor (Dr. Megan) and she suggested that I visit her co-worker Dr. Dawn Burt for a few treatments to see if the treatment would help. Since I was only 27 at the time, I wanted to do everything that I could to get as much function back in my face as possible. It did not happen overnight, and I was off work for a month due to the severity, however, thank you to Dr. Dawn, about six weeks later, I had full function back in my face!!! I thank you Dr. Dawn from the bottom of my heart!! :D

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015