Dr. Dawn Burt

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Dawn Burt

Dr. Dawn was great. She did everything to help me with a long term low back injury. As mentioned in other posts it is nice having a few different Doctors at their clinic that have different methods they can try if you are not responding to one style of treatment. They have no problem with suggesting you see one of the other Doctors. It was also really nice that they admit when something is beyond regular Chiropractic treatment and you need to see a surgeon (as is my case) but are willing to do what they can to reduce the pain while waiting to see the surgeon. I would give Dr. Dawn and everyone there more that 5 stars if I could. They are true professionals. If you have any misgivings about seeing a chiropractor, try them, they will change your mind.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

Dr. Dawn has been great helping me with injuries over the past couple of years - with the Graston techniques and the Accupuncture. She is very knowledgeable in her professions and goes beyond to help with extra information and exercises to help you maintain a better level of care at the office and at home. I would definitely recommend her to anyone. Thanks for keeping me moving and pain free. :)!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

Dr. Burt was extremely professional and kind when treating me for pain in my upper back, shoulder, arm and knee. I gave her quite a challenge and through her expertise and gentle manipulation I healed quickly! I would highly recommend anyone who deals with pain to see Dr. Dawn :)

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

I am very impressed with Dr. Dawn's attention to detail. On top of all else she is a good person. I have referred many friends to her without hesitation.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

I am beyond impressed with Dr. Dawn Burt! I'm sure without her I would not be able to continue running. I came to her with an injury that no one else could help. I found her so knowledgeable and helpful. The graston technique is amazing and she also gave me exercises to do at home. She really cares. I would recommend her to anyone in need of a great chiropractor.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

Dr. Dawn knows what she is doing, and is getting me on the road to Wellness.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

Dr. Dawn is very genuine and caring. I was so impressed with the treatment I received from Dr. Dawn.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2016

Dr. Dawn is amazing!!! She is so knowledgable and goes above and beyond to help. She is also very sweet and personable. I can't say enough good things, she is just the BEST chiropractor I have had

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

Dr. Dawn has gone above and beyond for my issue - she was able to pinpoint what my issue was and we are now trying to resolve it - she spent time looking up exercises for me to do - i find she is very helpful .

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

I have seen better seems to lack practical experience of menu other chiro's I have seen before.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2015