Dr. Dawn Burt

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Dawn Burt

Hands down best doctor I’ve been to for any injury/pain needs.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2018

Dr.Dawn has been extremely helpful for myself and my daughter who has been suffering from headaches for over a year. Her treatment procedure for my daughter has gone over expectation for us. She listens to our concerns and we both feel she values our concerns with our issues. She doesn't leave any stone unturned to make you feel some relief for your concerned area and gives you plenty of treatment options. She is an amazing doctor and her positive and professional personality is amazing.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2018

Very professional, extremely helpful and knowledgeable. Great doctor!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2018

Dr. Dawn is a friendly lady and easy to talk to. First time trying this yesterday and yes, it hurts....but it's over quickly. Not sure it's helped so will try another treatment.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

I have been a patient of Dr. Dawn for several years and have nothing but great things to say about her professionalism, knowledge, service and her character. She is very attentive to your physical ailment and adjusts your issue to best fit your comfort. Having the issues I have had in the past have been aleviated by her practice and knowledge. I’m truly happy about the service I receive, every time I see her. Everyone in the office is just as courteous. I highly recommend this practice to anyone seeking relief. Thank you for the great service!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

Dr. Dawn is amazing. She is very attentive and listens to what is ailing you and then plans the best course of action.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

The only word I have to describe Dr.Dawn is FABULOUS!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

I love "Dr. Dawn"! My back and neck pain are so much better, I truly can't believe it. She's just so warm and charming, I can't recommend her enough!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

Dawn is the best at what she does. She is treating my neck pain with dry needling and the results are amazing. I am thankful that I met her.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Dawn's for a few years now and can say that her knowledge and expertise are amazing. She has help me with my chronic migraines, back problems and most recently a painful shoulder problem. She always takes the time to explain what is goining on with your problem areas and does it in a friendly and professional manner. If there is something she doesn't know she is quick to find a solution or find someone who can help. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017