Dr. Dawn Burt

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Dawn Burt

I have been a patient of Dr. Dawn for several years and have nothing but great things to say about her professionalism, knowledge, service and her character. She is very attentive to your physical ailment and adjusts your issue to best fit your comfort. Having the issues I have had in the past have been aleviated by her practice and knowledge. I’m truly happy about the service I receive, every time I see her. Everyone in the office is just as courteous. I highly recommend this practice to anyone seeking relief. Thank you for the great service!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

Dr. Dawn is amazing. She is very attentive and listens to what is ailing you and then plans the best course of action.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

The only word I have to describe Dr.Dawn is FABULOUS!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

I love "Dr. Dawn"! My back and neck pain are so much better, I truly can't believe it. She's just so warm and charming, I can't recommend her enough!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

Dawn is the best at what she does. She is treating my neck pain with dry needling and the results are amazing. I am thankful that I met her.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Dawn's for a few years now and can say that her knowledge and expertise are amazing. She has help me with my chronic migraines, back problems and most recently a painful shoulder problem. She always takes the time to explain what is goining on with your problem areas and does it in a friendly and professional manner. If there is something she doesn't know she is quick to find a solution or find someone who can help. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

I have never been to a chiropractor as I was scared to have my neck cracked. My neck pain and headaches were so bad I became willing to try anything. I told Dr. Dawn about my fears and she was so great at explaining and providing facts, I went ahead. I had immediate improvement. With 5 treatments my neck stiffness is not really noticeable and my mid back stiffness is gone. This is major change. I'm not having headaches. I honestly am just so grateful to her skill and care. I also do the stretches and exercises she gave which none of my other treatment providers did. I think of all the other treatments I had that were temporary but her treatment actually has led to real change.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

As noted by many, Dr. Dawn is a special type of person. One who will get to the bottom of a problem or failing that, refer you to someone who she believes can help. She always has time for you.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2017

Thanks Dr. Dawn for all your help - from adjustments to acupuncture you are keeping me going!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

I've been seeing Dr. Dawn for several years now and she's been instrumental in helping to control my migraines. I am not new to chiropractic care but this is the first time I've felt so heard and my preferences taken into consideration. On several occasions she has gone out of her way to ensure I'm pain free, especially when I'm experiencing a migraine. As Dr. Dawn is trained in and very knowledgeable on various techniques and therapies, we've used several until we found what worked for me not what is her preference. One of Dr. Dawn's specialties is migraines, so it's awesome to have a practioner not only so knowledgeable about the condion, but also understands it personally- she also suffers from migraines. Everyone at the Chiropractic Wellness Studio is great and the care is stellar regardless of the practioner one sees.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017