Ratings for Dr. Dawn Burt

I was referred to Dr. Dawn by a co-worker for an issue I was having with my neck. I was told by my family doctor that there was nothing that could be done to relieve the pain or the underlying issue. At my first visit with Dr. Dawn, I had little to no mobility with chronic pain. After 4 appointments with her I now have almost full range of motion and minimal pain. Dr. Dawn is knowledgeable, compassionate and has given me a new lease on life. Thanks Dr. Dawn and all of your staff at the clinic. I highly recommend Dr. Dawn to anyone who is suffering from chronic pain

flag | Submitted September 26, 2019

Dr Dawn is amazing!! I began seeing her a few years ago for a chronic shoulder issue which she helped me recover from. As well as an on going issue with foot and ankle pain. My physio said it was related to my back and I had pretty much given up hope it was ever going to get better until I saw Dr. Dawn. She did a couple treatments of dry needling and the pain is gone! I am so thankful I found her. The front end girls are always happy and very quick and efficient. Thanks ladies!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2019

I have been a patient of Dr. Dawn Burt's for many years now, and I felt that I absolutely had to express how much I appreciate her, her staff and her coworkers for continually making me feel better when I am in pain. Dr Burt is thorough, knowledgeable, informative and professional. I am very glad my colleague referred me to her years ago, and I recommend her to anyone who asks me if I know a good chiropractor. Hats off to Dr's. Dawn and Mailie for my recent care and treatment, and to Kim at reception for being so nice and helpful on the phone, and in person. What wonderful, caring people! I walk in feeling horrible with recurring chronic low back pain, and I walk out feeling lighter, taller, more agile and with only a fraction of the pain, and have gone months and even years without the severe pain I used to get. Thank you so much for your time and attention. David Mueller, C. O. (c) Certified Orthotist Northern Alberta Orthotics

flag | Submitted May 29, 2019

I have been going to this clinic for over a year now. I have seen all of the doctors (there) and they have all been amazing with there work. I was experiencing lower leg pain for the past 6 months... I have gone to physio and medi centres and they figured it was tendons/muscles. I went in to have an adjustment done and Dr. Dawn was concerned about my leg pain. She sent me for an x-ray where she learned that I had suffered a stress fracture on my tibia. Dr. Dawn took the time (even though she was off work that day) to call me, explain my injury and what to do next. She made sure things moved forward and stated I could call her any time if I had questions. It has been about 2 weeks and the pain is residing and I am on my way to recovery, this is after 6 months of constant pain. Dr. Dawn took the time to listen to me and point me in the right direction. I feel she went above and beyond her duties to assure I was looked after. Thank you Dr. Dawn and the rest of The Chiropractic Wellness Studio for all you do. I recommend this studio to many people I know. I rate it 10 out of 5 stars!!!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2019

Great clinic! Great doctors! I have thrown my back out a few times and Dr. Dawn and the other doctors have always been able to fix me and get me healthy quickly. The clinic has great hours and has accommodated getting me in quickly when I needed it. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2019

I was in a car accident 2 years ago that left me with neck pain, jaw pain and headaches. I was literally suffering from headaches every day. I tried various different therapies over the years, including physiotherapy and chiropractic, but it was not until I started seeing Dr. Dawn a few months ago that I started to finally get some relief. I must admit, I was skeptical about seeing another chiropractor based on my past experiences, but on my first treatment Dr. Dawn put me at ease. She took the time to listen to my concerns and did a very thorough assessment. She also took the time to explain my condition to me and how she planned to treat it. Using a combination of adjustments, needling and exercise she got me feeling better than I have in over 2 years! Thank you Dr. Dawn!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2019

I have seen many chiropractors throughout the years and I am not sure if this person is a Physio or Chitopractor. I wanted a good solid adjustment but was unable to receive it from this Dr.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2019

Dr. Dawn is seriously the best. Without Graston and dry needling I would honestly have headaches pretty much every day. She is so professional, friendly and helpful. I definitely recommend seeing her for injuries and/or chronic pain

flag | Submitted January 31, 2019

If you have an injury and haven’t tried Graston, I recommend you try it here. Dr. Dawn did a treatment on an injured ankle and I truly believe that without Graston treatment, I would not have been be able to play any sports again. My ankle strength and balance is equal to the uninjured ankle. Thank you Dr Dawn.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2018

Hands down best doctor I’ve been to for any injury/pain needs.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2018