Dr. Dawn Burt

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Dawn Burt

Great clinic! Great doctors! I have thrown my back out a few times and Dr. Dawn and the other doctors have always been able to fix me and get me healthy quickly. The clinic has great hours and has accommodated getting me in quickly when I needed it. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2019

I was in a car accident 2 years ago that left me with neck pain, jaw pain and headaches. I was literally suffering from headaches every day. I tried various different therapies over the years, including physiotherapy and chiropractic, but it was not until I started seeing Dr. Dawn a few months ago that I started to finally get some relief. I must admit, I was skeptical about seeing another chiropractor based on my past experiences, but on my first treatment Dr. Dawn put me at ease. She took the time to listen to my concerns and did a very thorough assessment. She also took the time to explain my condition to me and how she planned to treat it. Using a combination of adjustments, needling and exercise she got me feeling better than I have in over 2 years! Thank you Dr. Dawn!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2019

I have seen many chiropractors throughout the years and I am not sure if this person is a Physio or Chitopractor. I wanted a good solid adjustment but was unable to receive it from this Dr.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2019

Dr. Dawn is seriously the best. Without Graston and dry needling I would honestly have headaches pretty much every day. She is so professional, friendly and helpful. I definitely recommend seeing her for injuries and/or chronic pain

flag | Submitted January 31, 2019

If you have an injury and haven’t tried Graston, I recommend you try it here. Dr. Dawn did a treatment on an injured ankle and I truly believe that without Graston treatment, I would not have been be able to play any sports again. My ankle strength and balance is equal to the uninjured ankle. Thank you Dr Dawn.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2018

Hands down best doctor I’ve been to for any injury/pain needs.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2018

Dr.Dawn has been extremely helpful for myself and my daughter who has been suffering from headaches for over a year. Her treatment procedure for my daughter has gone over expectation for us. She listens to our concerns and we both feel she values our concerns with our issues. She doesn't leave any stone unturned to make you feel some relief for your concerned area and gives you plenty of treatment options. She is an amazing doctor and her positive and professional personality is amazing.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2018

Very professional, extremely helpful and knowledgeable. Great doctor!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2018

Dr. Dawn is a friendly lady and easy to talk to. First time trying this yesterday and yes, it hurts....but it's over quickly. Not sure it's helped so will try another treatment.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

I have been a patient of Dr. Dawn for several years and have nothing but great things to say about her professionalism, knowledge, service and her character. She is very attentive to your physical ailment and adjusts your issue to best fit your comfort. Having the issues I have had in the past have been aleviated by her practice and knowledge. I’m truly happy about the service I receive, every time I see her. Everyone in the office is just as courteous. I highly recommend this practice to anyone seeking relief. Thank you for the great service!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017