Ratings for Dr. Dawn Burt

I have never been to a chiropractor as I was scared to have my neck cracked. My neck pain and headaches were so bad I became willing to try anything. I told Dr. Dawn about my fears and she was so great at explaining and providing facts, I went ahead. I had immediate improvement. With 5 treatments my neck stiffness is not really noticeable and my mid back stiffness is gone. This is major change. I'm not having headaches. I honestly am just so grateful to her skill and care. I also do the stretches and exercises she gave which none of my other treatment providers did. I think of all the other treatments I had that were temporary but her treatment actually has led to real change.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

As noted by many, Dr. Dawn is a special type of person. One who will get to the bottom of a problem or failing that, refer you to someone who she believes can help. She always has time for you.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2017

Thanks Dr. Dawn for all your help - from adjustments to acupuncture you are keeping me going!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

I've been seeing Dr. Dawn for several years now and she's been instrumental in helping to control my migraines. I am not new to chiropractic care but this is the first time I've felt so heard and my preferences taken into consideration. On several occasions she has gone out of her way to ensure I'm pain free, especially when I'm experiencing a migraine. As Dr. Dawn is trained in and very knowledgeable on various techniques and therapies, we've used several until we found what worked for me not what is her preference. One of Dr. Dawn's specialties is migraines, so it's awesome to have a practioner not only so knowledgeable about the condion, but also understands it personally- she also suffers from migraines. Everyone at the Chiropractic Wellness Studio is great and the care is stellar regardless of the practioner one sees.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

Dr. Dawn was great. She did everything to help me with a long term low back injury. As mentioned in other posts it is nice having a few different Doctors at their clinic that have different methods they can try if you are not responding to one style of treatment. They have no problem with suggesting you see one of the other Doctors. It was also really nice that they admit when something is beyond regular Chiropractic treatment and you need to see a surgeon (as is my case) but are willing to do what they can to reduce the pain while waiting to see the surgeon. I would give Dr. Dawn and everyone there more that 5 stars if I could. They are true professionals. If you have any misgivings about seeing a chiropractor, try them, they will change your mind.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

Dr. Dawn has been great helping me with injuries over the past couple of years - with the Graston techniques and the Accupuncture. She is very knowledgeable in her professions and goes beyond to help with extra information and exercises to help you maintain a better level of care at the office and at home. I would definitely recommend her to anyone. Thanks for keeping me moving and pain free. :)!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

Dr. Burt was extremely professional and kind when treating me for pain in my upper back, shoulder, arm and knee. I gave her quite a challenge and through her expertise and gentle manipulation I healed quickly! I would highly recommend anyone who deals with pain to see Dr. Dawn :)

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

I am very impressed with Dr. Dawn's attention to detail. On top of all else she is a good person. I have referred many friends to her without hesitation.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

I am beyond impressed with Dr. Dawn Burt! I'm sure without her I would not be able to continue running. I came to her with an injury that no one else could help. I found her so knowledgeable and helpful. The graston technique is amazing and she also gave me exercises to do at home. She really cares. I would recommend her to anyone in need of a great chiropractor.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

Dr. Dawn knows what she is doing, and is getting me on the road to Wellness.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016