Ratings for Dr. James McGorman

Past experiences helping my sister has proven a kind expertise.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

Excellent ER doctor. Impeccable bedside manners and incredible listening skills.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

I am new patient of his, he seems very caring but has on numerous occasions messed my prescriptions up leaving me in very unconformable situations and dangerous situations

flag | Submitted January 11, 2015

The best doctor I have seen in years. Very caring and knowledgeable. He knows his stuff and makes you feel like you a priority even when there are others waiting on him. The emerg is busy, but he still makes you feel like you matter. Great doctor. Too bad he wasn't a family doctor.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2014

def one of the best drs i have met in years, he was the only one in emerge that helped me leave intact

flag | Submitted December 27, 2013

If it wasn't for you I wouldn't be me!!! At one time in my life there was a lot of doubt, and confusion. NOW there is clarity and determanation....

flag | Submitted November 26, 2013

A wonderful dr to see at the emerg room. He is very smart, kind and caring to our children when I've had to take them in and makes them feel at ease when they are scared.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2013

Dr McGorman was very patient and knowledgable. Even though emerg was very busy he didn't make us feel rushed.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2013