You may also like

Rate Dr. Joseph L. Lillo

Dr. Joseph L. Lillo's Ratings

Dr. Lillo is an excellent physician. His staff, however, is probably the poorest I've encounterd in a physician's office. Staff members shout at patients, find something--anything--to do in efforts to avoid receiving and dealing with patients. I've given Doctor lIllo a low rating because if your ailment is aggravated prior to actually being seen, all the other qualities are downgraded also. I switched doctors, but it is interesting to note that others share my opinion.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2873149].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

My concern: Dr. Lillo's office--as with many others--leaves nothing to chance when it comes to collecting fees. However, so far as staff is concerned--anything goes. My comments are being made having visited Dr. Lillo's office for a period exceeding 5 years. Staff is free to pick an choose which patient gets prompt and courteous attention, which patient does not. (Please note --below--the disparities in treatment patients have received in the past, thus providing powerful evidence that the staff chooses to be selectively rude when dealing with patients.) This means when a staff member is clearly insulting or rude, there is--as compared to patient billing--no one to turn to and/or a manager who feels that questions related to professional staff reflects on him personally; actually it does. In short, the staff service at Dr. Lillo's office is way, way below what is expected while visiting a professional office, thereby, reflecting negatively on the total experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2742340].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

Dr Lillo and the staff have been fantastic to work with. The staff is very helpfull and polite and Dr. Lillo is an amazing Dr. with a great bedside manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2609558].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2014

Dr. Lillo has been my doctor since the day I was born. My father still tells me the story now and again how when I was a baby I basically died in Dr. Lillos office and this amazing Dr drove with my father to the hospital while using his fingers to keep my airway open and saving my life. He has helped me time and time again with medical issues and really does care about patients. I'm 34 now and owe this man my life time and time again. Thanks Dr. Lillo!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2586845].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Lillo for at least 30 years. He is THE BEST.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2554482].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2014

Dr. Lillo diagnosed me a diabetic with cholesterol issues, that several MD's missed. The lab values he looked at were only ones that a Board Certified Lipidologist would consider. Being a 60 year old woman that has not had heart issues, I am so grateful I found him! No more headaches and I don't feel so OLD! Thanks DOC!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2490610].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2014

Dr. Lillo and his nurses are nicest, sweetest people i've ever meet! Not only do they know there job, but you can talk to them about anything and they will try to help in any way they possibly can. I've have personally have seen Dr. Lillo for 9 years and recommend him to everyone. Dr.Lillo's assistant/nurse Dana saved my life. If it wasn't for her guidance and knowledge that I'm sure comes from years of working with Dr.Lillo I would not be here today.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1941990].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2012

Disrespectful and unhelpful office staff who clearly do not value the patient over profit.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1941989].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2012

Great doc but a better person been going to him for 15 years . He takes time to listen to you and your problems even if it's not about what your seeing him for. It could be about life or anything about it he listens and gives you advise . Down to earth bottom line he is a good man

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1941988].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2012

I used to be happy with Dr. Lillo but something has changed over the past year. Today, I drove an hour to his office (had to get off work early) to pick up a regular monthly prescription. I'd called the prescription in on Thursday at 4:00. The N.A.rudely came out and told me there was no message from me and I had no prescription and Dr. Lillo was already gone for the day. This is the third time this has happened. The N.A. didn't even offer to help me out tomorrow and acted as if I was lying about calling in. I was so angry. This was the last straw. My mom, who was also Dr. Lillo's patient, died two weeks ago and Dr. Lillo never visited her during her week in the hospital and never returned my dad's calls for advice on how to proceed with my mom. My dad had a tough decision to make and as a patient of his for years, deserved better. My family had to call the office 3 times just to get them to send the needed med. records to the hospital. I sadly am leaving his practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1941987].votes_count ]]