Ratings for Dr. Joseph L. Lillo

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

Dr. Lillo is an excellent physician. His staff, however, is probably the poorest I've encounterd in a physician's office. Staff members shout at patients, find something--anything--to do in efforts to avoid receiving and dealing with patients. I've given Doctor lIllo a low rating because if your ailment is aggravated prior to actually being seen, all the other qualities are downgraded also. I switched doctors, but it is interesting to note that others share my opinion.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

My concern: Dr. Lillo's office--as with many others--leaves nothing to chance when it comes to collecting fees. However, so far as staff is concerned--anything goes. My comments are being made having visited Dr. Lillo's office for a period exceeding 5 years. Staff is free to pick an choose which patient gets prompt and courteous attention, which patient does not. (Please note --below--the disparities in treatment patients have received in the past, thus providing powerful evidence that the staff chooses to be selectively rude when dealing with patients.) This means when a staff member is clearly insulting or rude, there is--as compared to patient billing--no one to turn to and/or a manager who feels that questions related to professional staff reflects on him personally; actually it does. In short, the staff service at Dr. Lillo's office is way, way below what is expected while visiting a professional office, thereby, reflecting negatively on the total experience.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

Dr. Lillo has been my doctor since the day I was born. My father still tells me the story now and again how when I was a baby I basically died in Dr. Lillos office and this amazing Dr drove with my father to the hospital while using his fingers to keep my airway open and saving my life. He has helped me time and time again with medical issues and really does care about patients. I'm 34 now and owe this man my life time and time again. Thanks Dr. Lillo!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Lillo for at least 30 years. He is THE BEST.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2014

Dr. Lillo diagnosed me a diabetic with cholesterol issues, that several MD's missed. The lab values he looked at were only ones that a Board Certified Lipidologist would consider. Being a 60 year old woman that has not had heart issues, I am so grateful I found him! No more headaches and I don't feel so OLD! Thanks DOC!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2014

Dr. Lillo and his nurses are nicest, sweetest people i've ever meet! Not only do they know there job, but you can talk to them about anything and they will try to help in any way they possibly can. I've have personally have seen Dr. Lillo for 9 years and recommend him to everyone. Dr.Lillo's assistant/nurse Dana saved my life. If it wasn't for her guidance and knowledge that I'm sure comes from years of working with Dr.Lillo I would not be here today.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2012

Disrespectful and unhelpful office staff who clearly do not value the patient over profit.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2012

Great doc but a better person been going to him for 15 years . He takes time to listen to you and your problems even if it's not about what your seeing him for. It could be about life or anything about it he listens and gives you advise . Down to earth bottom line he is a good man

flag | Submitted August 24, 2012

Dr. Joseph L. Lillo's Credentials

• Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1979)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Lillo is a very caring doctor . I've been to many and he is the best. always on time. His nurse is wonderful qne the best blood taker."

May 16, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Lillo is an excellent physician. His staff, however, is probably the poorest I've encounterd in a physician's office. Staff members shout at patients, fin..."

July 22, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "My concern: Dr. Lillo's office--as with many others--leaves nothing to chance when it comes to collecting fees. However, so far as staff is concerned--anythin..."

March 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Lillo and the staff have been fantastic to work with. The staff is very helpfull and polite and Dr. Lillo is an amazing Dr. with a great bedside manner."

November 6, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Lillo has been my doctor since the day I was born. My father still tells me the story now and again how when I was a baby I basically died in Dr. Lillos off..."

October 21, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr. Lillo for at least 30 years. He is THE BEST."

September 27, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=35968'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.1

February 18, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=35968'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.3

February 5, 2014