You may also like

Ratings for Dr. G Maharajh

I can't say enough about Dr Maharajh. His knowledge and ability to help us understand our daughters procedure in layman terms was exceptional. And his love for our little ones is so very obvious. A gentleman in every way.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

Dr. Maharajh is the most amazing doctor I have ever encountered, which number in the 20-30 range. My son was born with 3 CHDs, and although Dr. M didn't perform his initial open-heart surgeries, he did performed one when my son was 5, as well as vascular surgery when he was 13. Beyond being extremely intelligent, knowledgeable and skilled, Dr. M is kind, thoughtful, funny, self-deprecating and reassuring. My din will continue to need heart surgeries in the future and I'm so glad that Dr. M will be the one doing them.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

Completely Amazing. He stayed late after his day was over to five my son his pacemaker. He was only 24 hours old and weighed 4Ibs 1oz. He goes above and beyond.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2015

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

Thank God for people like Dr Gyaandeo Maharaj in our life. The city of Ottawa is lucky to count him in it's ranks. Thank you to Dr Maharaj and T. Girolamo, Dr Gardin and all the staff at CHEO.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

Dr maharajh is a gifted cardiac surgeon but even a better person. He performed Open heart surgery on my 3 month old Son. He explained to us everything in detail and his calmness kind of helped reduced our anxiety level. Thank god world has an amazing person like dr gyaandeo maharajh.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2014

Dr Maharajh is a amazing surgeon and even a better person. My son had a open heart surgery performed by Dr Maharajh October 14th , 2008 at 10 days old in CHEO. We stayed well over 2 months in hospital as Dr Maharajh performed another major surgery on him a month later for his collapsed lung . He saved my sons life. I am forever grateful to him without him my son may not be here today as he had several CHD issues . I remember BGH saying they didn't think he would make it, but Dr Maharajh did the surgery told me my son made it but was going to be a long road. It sure was. He was in the hospital from birth until 6 months old. He is now healthy and doing fantastic . Thank you so much

flag | Submitted September 6, 2014

Dr. Maharajh saved my son's life (December 2013). He is a gifted surgeon/doctor and an extremely fine human being. He is also humble and kind and very wise. We will be forever grateful to him and to the staff at CHEO-PICU .... For more information on him: http://www.ottawacitizen.com/health/devotions+Maharajh/1786706/story.html

flag | Submitted February 16, 2014

Dr Maharajh is a amazing surgeon and even a better person. My son had a open heart surgery performed by Dr Maharajh in August of 2013 at age 3 months. We felt really lucky to have him as our son's cardiothoracic surgeon. He took time to explain us in detail pre-surgery and post-surgery. He, along with his another cardioo surgeon made regular visits to my son's recovery room to inquire about his recovery and also if we had any concerns along the way. We as a family are really lucky to have CHEO and its amazing staff here. Please donate to CHEO whenever you can. CHEO has helped thousands of family every year.#GiveBack

flag | Submitted November 19, 2013

Awesome doctor who is very skilled. Kind, compassionate and takes the time to explain information, as well as answer any/all questions you might have. My son will be having open-heart surgeries done by Dr. Maharaj in the future, and I know with complete certainty that he will be in excellent hands.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2013

Dr. G Maharajh's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I can't say enough about Dr Maharajh. His knowledge and ability to help us understand our daughters procedure in layman terms was exceptional. And his love for ..."

November 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Maharajh is the most amazing doctor I have ever encountered, which number in the 20-30 range. My son was born with 3 CHDs, and although Dr. M didn't perform..."

November 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Completely Amazing. He stayed late after his day was over to five my son his pacemaker. He was only 24 hours old and weighed 4Ibs 1oz. He goes above and beyo..."

October 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very smart, focused and knowledgeable. Explains everything clearly to you. An extremely important doctor at CHEO!"

January 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Thank God for people like Dr Gyaandeo Maharaj in our life. The city of Ottawa is lucky to count him in it's ranks. Thank you to Dr Maharaj and T. Girolamo, Dr..."

October 9, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr maharajh is a gifted cardiac surgeon but even a better person. He performed Open heart surgery on my 3 month old Son. He explained to us everything in detail..."

September 27, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Maharajh is a amazing surgeon and even a better person. My son had a open heart surgery performed by Dr Maharajh October 14th , 2008 at 10 days old in CHEO. ..."

September 6, 2014