Ratings for Dr. G Maharajh

I wish I could give 10 more stars to Dr Maharajh who goes above and beyond when taking care of our son. He successfully operated my 14 day old son and when we had no choice but going to SickKids for the second surgery, he traveled to Toronto to assist. Having a familiar face and knowing Dr Maharajh was going to be there for our son a second time meant the world to us.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Dr. Maharajh saved our daughter's life performing surgery on her when she was 3 days old. Words can't express the compassion and care he showed during this difficult time. Our daughter was hospitalized for 2 months and, although she was later transferred to a different unit, he would come see her on a regular basis. He would also come in to check up on her during off-hours and weekends. Dr. Maharajh was very honest and clear with us on the risks of the surgery and was always available for questions. We can't say enough this amazing doctor in our community

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

Dr Maharajh is an incredible surgeon and wonderful human being. He saved someone I love very much, and I will be forever greatful to him. If you read this Gaani, please know you have given my family immense happiness

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

The best pediatric cardioligist. Dr maharajh, Dr shanmugan and their team successfuly gave our son the best care and surgery at right time. They are superp team indeed.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

I can't say enough about Dr Maharajh. His knowledge and ability to help us understand our daughters procedure in layman terms was exceptional. And his love for our little ones is so very obvious. A gentleman in every way.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

Dr. Maharajh is the most amazing doctor I have ever encountered, which number in the 20-30 range. My son was born with 3 CHDs, and although Dr. M didn't perform his initial open-heart surgeries, he did performed one when my son was 5, as well as vascular surgery when he was 13. Beyond being extremely intelligent, knowledgeable and skilled, Dr. M is kind, thoughtful, funny, self-deprecating and reassuring. My din will continue to need heart surgeries in the future and I'm so glad that Dr. M will be the one doing them.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

Completely Amazing. He stayed late after his day was over to five my son his pacemaker. He was only 24 hours old and weighed 4Ibs 1oz. He goes above and beyond.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2015

Very smart, focused and knowledgeable. Explains everything clearly to you. An extremely important doctor at CHEO!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

Thank God for people like Dr Gyaandeo Maharaj in our life. The city of Ottawa is lucky to count him in it's ranks. Thank you to Dr Maharaj and T. Girolamo, Dr Gardin and all the staff at CHEO.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

Dr maharajh is a gifted cardiac surgeon but even a better person. He performed Open heart surgery on my 3 month old Son. He explained to us everything in detail and his calmness kind of helped reduced our anxiety level. Thank god world has an amazing person like dr gyaandeo maharajh.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2014