Ratings for Dr. G Maharajh

Dr Maharajh is an incredible surgeon and wonderful human being. He saved someone I love very much, and I will be forever greatful to him. If you read this Gaani, please know you have given my family immense happiness

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

The best pediatric cardioligist. Dr maharajh, Dr shanmugan and their team successfuly gave our son the best care and surgery at right time. They are superp team indeed.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

I can't say enough about Dr Maharajh. His knowledge and ability to help us understand our daughters procedure in layman terms was exceptional. And his love for our little ones is so very obvious. A gentleman in every way.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

Dr. Maharajh is the most amazing doctor I have ever encountered, which number in the 20-30 range. My son was born with 3 CHDs, and although Dr. M didn't perform his initial open-heart surgeries, he did performed one when my son was 5, as well as vascular surgery when he was 13. Beyond being extremely intelligent, knowledgeable and skilled, Dr. M is kind, thoughtful, funny, self-deprecating and reassuring. My din will continue to need heart surgeries in the future and I'm so glad that Dr. M will be the one doing them.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

Completely Amazing. He stayed late after his day was over to five my son his pacemaker. He was only 24 hours old and weighed 4Ibs 1oz. He goes above and beyond.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2015

Very smart, focused and knowledgeable. Explains everything clearly to you. An extremely important doctor at CHEO!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

Thank God for people like Dr Gyaandeo Maharaj in our life. The city of Ottawa is lucky to count him in it's ranks. Thank you to Dr Maharaj and T. Girolamo, Dr Gardin and all the staff at CHEO.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

Dr maharajh is a gifted cardiac surgeon but even a better person. He performed Open heart surgery on my 3 month old Son. He explained to us everything in detail and his calmness kind of helped reduced our anxiety level. Thank god world has an amazing person like dr gyaandeo maharajh.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2014

Dr Maharajh is a amazing surgeon and even a better person. My son had a open heart surgery performed by Dr Maharajh October 14th , 2008 at 10 days old in CHEO. We stayed well over 2 months in hospital as Dr Maharajh performed another major surgery on him a month later for his collapsed lung . He saved my sons life. I am forever grateful to him without him my son may not be here today as he had several CHD issues . I remember BGH saying they didn't think he would make it, but Dr Maharajh did the surgery told me my son made it but was going to be a long road. It sure was. He was in the hospital from birth until 6 months old. He is now healthy and doing fantastic . Thank you so much

flag | Submitted September 6, 2014

Dr. Maharajh saved my son's life (December 2013). He is a gifted surgeon/doctor and an extremely fine human being. He is also humble and kind and very wise. We will be forever grateful to him and to the staff at CHEO-PICU .... For more information on him: http://www.ottawacitizen.com/health/devotions+Maharajh/1786706/story.html

flag | Submitted February 16, 2014