Ratings for Janan Sayyed

I have done a lot of research and Dr. Janan Sayyed is one of the most humble, professional Naturopaths I have ever met. I brought my Mom to see her and she was so knowledgeable and made us feel extremely comfortable. She is readily available literally a phone call away and truly cares for her patients. Most doctors considers patients merely numbers, but Dr. Sayyed considers her patients true human beings in need of genuine care and that is exactly what she provides. She has a huge heart and also works with cancer patients. I would recommend her to anyone seeking holistic, healthy and reliable treatment. She is a diamond in the rough and truly deserves to be Doctor of The Year!!!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

I went to see Dr. Sayyed for my high blood pressure and she gave me options and a better nutrition plan......awesome

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

I went to see Dr.Sayyed for my digestion problems.....the Nutrition information was very helpful and the detox....very highly recommended!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

I saw Dr. Sayyed for my high blood pressure. She was recommended by my primary care doctor. Dr. Sayyed advice and change in my nutrition habits really helped me take control of what to eat. I am so happy i went to the nutritionist and doctor of Naturopathic medicine.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

My cholesterol and high blood pressure were both high so I decided to see a naturopathic doctor because my MD Doctor referred me to see Dr. Sayyed. Dr. Sayyed explained the treatment options to me and discussed each one. The information I got was very good. I was happy that she spoke in Spanish to me as well and showed me a video. Now I am aware what cholesterol can do and I am changing my eating habits and taking the nutrition supplements Dr. Sayyed recommended for me to take.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2016

Dr. Sayyed and her team did a corporate wellness seminar which was very informative. Dr. Sayyed is a very impressive doctor with many degrees in psychology,nutrition,chiropractic,acupuncture , and naturopathic medicine . This doctor is very thorough in her history taking, orthopedic exams, and answers all questions needed.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2015

I saw Dr. Sayyed for my high blood pressure last 3 weeks and her expertise advice on my high blood pressure was very effective. I lost 12 pounds thus far and went from 158/90 to 125/80. I am very happy with my results. The meditation exercises and yoga for beginners that Dr. Sayyed recommended were rewarding. I was very impressed at how many therapies this wellness center has to offer. Very highly recommended!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2015

I saw Dr. Sayyed for botanical medicine for anxiety and stress. I am a single mother with two kids and sometimes I get nervous for no reason and my stomach starts to ache. Dr. Sayyed did say to quit smoking because I smoke a pack a day. I love the way Dr J made feel at ease. Her recommendations of doing yoga, meditation ,and Bach flowers were very helpful to me in the first week. Next Saturday I have an appointment for homeopathy and acupuncture. I can't wait. These therapies are new to me because I do not have time for myself but now I am making time. Thank you Dr. Sayyed for empowering me and making me a stronger woman than I am! Thank you Dr J

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

I went to see Dr Sayyed for my high blood pressure. With changes to my diet and the recommendations of Dr. Sayyed, I will try to bring down my mild high blood pressure.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

Dr. Sayyed is a very polite and knowledgeable doctor. I saw Dr. Sayyed for weight loss and she introduced me to TLS weight loss solutions meals which are low glycerin index and only 250 to 360 calories. I did taste the wild rice with lemon chicken herb and it was delicious. I also did purchase a journal book for $20 through the tlsslim.com/drjanansayyedwellness

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014