Ratings for Dr. Fariba Mohtashami

I saw Dr Mohtashami today for the first time, she was so helpful, can’t praise her enough,she explained every thing so I understood what she talking about, well done Dr Plante for recommending her to me, I will be telling my family and friends about her,

flag | Submitted August 3, 2018

Dr Mohtashami is extremely kind, skilled and competent. I had no ill effects after my surgery.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2018

I’ve seen Dr. Mohtashami for both pregnancies and she has been heaven-sent. She’s so calm but knowledgeable. I would recommend her to anyone and will continue to see her in the future. The office is open, the receptionists are polite and helpful and I’ve never waited very long for anything.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2018

Only one of the three staff working the front desk was pleasant. Found them be unprofessional as I heard a negative comment being made about a patient!! Dr.Mohtashami showed a lack of discern & open-mindedness in regards to what I had gone to see her for. Wasn't interested in what I had to say, interrupted a lot.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017