Ratings for Dr. Graham Roche-Nagle

I have been seeing this doctor for a few years now for an abdominal anuerysm. He is the best. Knowledgeable and caring and I usually am nervous each time I go for my check-up, but I leave assured that I am ok and he will take care of me. Thank you. It must the Irish in him.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

Consult for AAA, Dr Roche Nagle is polite, knowledgeable, kind, thorough and a born teacher.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2016

Emergency surgery - femoral artery exploration with common femoral artery repair with interposition graft using portion of left saphenous vein. Staff kept us apprised during longer than expected surgery. Amazing results. Follow-up care excellent. We are forever grateful for Dr. Graham Roche-Nagle and his team. Words can never express our heartfelt thank you. It is without hesitation that we highly recommend Dr. Graham Roche- Nagle and his outstanding team at Sick Kids.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

On September 10 2015, I had Aorto Bifemoral Bypass surgery. Prior to my diagnosis, My symptoms were that I was unable to walk long distances. I also had a lot of pain in my legs and feet. Dr. Graham Roche-Nagle was my surgeon. From the moment I met him I instantly felt that I could trust him. He has an aura about him that immediately makes you feel comfortable. Not only was he very kind, knowledgeable and compassionate with myself but also my family. After my surgery he made sure to touch base with my family and reassure them. During my stay his team and the nurses on the cardiac and vascular fourth floor provided me with outstanding care. Other than a few minor set backs my recovery has been amazing. It is with much gratitude that I say I am now able to walk for more than an hour at a time. I sometimes find myself doing my happy dance. I am forever grateful for Dr. Graham Roche-Nagle and his team. Words can never express my heartfelt thank you. It is without hesitation that I highly recommend Dr. Graham Roche- Nagle and his outstanding team.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2016

Dr. Graham Roche-Nagle is an amazing individual and we are so grateful that he was the Dr. to take care of my mom during an emergency. She has had the worse possible situation that a surgeon has to deal with, there is nothing harder and he was very kind, caring, gentle, patient with her and all the family, and very smart! His team is also excellent! I am so thankful for him as I believe he saved my mother's life. I would highly recommend him to anyone, he is a hero <3 and I wish him all the very best!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2015

Excellent Dr. Knowledgeable, caring, amazing surgeon. If all Dr. were as top notch as him, the World would be a better place.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

Dr. Roche-Nagle is an incredibly knowledgeable and kind surgeon. I just had the vein stripping surgery performed by him, and so far it as been a fairly smooth recovery. If you require a vascular surgeon i would 100% recommend him, as he is certainly one of the best. He answered all of my questions and put me completely at ease.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2014

If it wasn't for Dr Roche- Nagle I definitely would not be here today. I was in severe pain in another hospital when they discovered I had an aneurysm in my right femoral artery. This was Saturday night around ten o'clock and they didn't have a vascular surgeon available in this hospital. I was transported to TGH immediately by emergency ambulance. The doctor and his team were waiting for me and he took over, explaining to my frantic family what he planned. At twelve o'clock midnight I was in the OR and he and his team worked their magic. I am 84 years old and today. I am here to enjoy life. Thank God for this man , I shall never forget him.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

Dr Roche-Nagle is an AMAZING, most polite and well mannered, knowledgeable doctor I have come across. We saw him a month ago for my MIL's recurring venous ulcers and he knew exactly how to treat her. Both him and his staff are very helpful and caring. We saw him again for a follow up and she has healed quite well. He took into account the fact that she is visually impaired and greeted/treated her with an extra special touch. Wishing him every success in life, God bless you and yours Dr. Roche-Nagle. We are very happy with you!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014

DR. GRAHAM ROCHE-NAGLE IS A GREAT SURGEON WHO CURED THE PERIPHERAL ARTERIAL DISEASEIN MY RIGHT LEG. HE IS PROFESSIONAL, CALM AND COLLECTED AND WHENEVER I'VE MET HIM I'VE LEFT FEELING THAT I WAS IN GOOD HANDS. I THANK GOD THAT OUR TWO PATHS CROSSED. GOD BLESS HIM AND HIS FAMILY!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2014