Ratings for Dr. RANDY Weiner

I started seeing Dr. Weiner about 15 years ago as I was suffering constant lower back pain. My back would go out at least 5 times a year and I walked like a crooked old man. I started to see improvement almost immediately. The pain subsided and the frequency of my crooked walking lessened. And with regular visits, I can't remember the last time my back went out. It literally has been that long since it has happened. Before I started seeing Dr. Weiner, I was pessimistic about the benefits, but not anymore. If you have any joint troubles, I recommend you see Dr. Weiner as soon as possible.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2014

Dr. Weiner is a healer. He devotes time, energy and compassion to whatever ails you. His manipulations are firm but gentle and always effective! The office staff is friendly, attentive and professional. I highly recommend Dr. Weiner and his practice for any problem you might have or just to maintain good health. You won't be disappointed!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2013

Dr. RANDY Weiner's Credentials

• New York Chiropractic College (Grad. 1983)

Workers Comp