Ratings for Dr. Robin LeBlanc

all my visits were explained in language I understand without making me feel dumb. very pleasant office staff, and unscented environment.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2016

I went to the ENT clinic where Dr. LeBlanc works. The packing came out of my nose, and it was bleeding profusely-this had happened a few times and blood would come out of my mouth and nose. When Dr. LeBlanc found out what happened, (the ER doctor had called him) he and some staff took me to another room, and did some things to get the bleeding stopped. He told me an ambulance had been called and he would be following it as I had to be operated on at the Dart. Gen. and if he couldn't get the bleeding stopped I would have to go to the QEII, and he would have to go up a vein in my leg. I knew it was probably serious, but Dr. LeBlanc had such a calm and caring presence, I had no fear whatsoever. Thankfully, I didn't have to go to the QEII, and later found out a blood vessel had ruptured in my nose, and it was a life threatening event. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. LeBlanc.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016