Ratings for Dr. Daniel Desmeules

hes such a nice person always put his patients first before himself and he gives good advice for dental care

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

IS A REALLY GOOD DENTIST, VERY FUNNY EST GREAT PERSON! HE CARE ABOUT IS PATIENT S AND HE DOING A REALLY GOOD JOB!!!!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

On my first visit, he was actually very nice. I had a broken tooth and he was the only dentist available for this emergency. He repaired a tooth that was broken extremely fast, to my suprise, and it looked great. Yet, 2 weeks after, the part he added on my tooth fell. I contacted him, and he was extremely rude to me on my next visit and made sure he would make me pay for it. He was arrogant, and talked to me in such a condescending way. I'll make sure to go to my usual dentist even though they are always fully booked. It will definitely be worth the wait so that I dont ever experience something like this again.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

WE KNOW HIM SINCE 2009. OUR FAMILY LIKES HIM, HE IS KNOWLEDGEABLE AND GIVES GOOD ADVICES ABOUT DENTAL CARE.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2014