Ratings for Dr. Poonam Rajan

The receptionist is horrendous. The doctor is not forthcoming with treatment information. My skin was not fully treated the first time around so I had no choice but to return for a subsequent treatment and had the same issue. Simply a conveyor belt to make more money.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2017

Doctor is wonderful and offers great advice , unfortunately her front desk receptionist is very rude to clients. She shouldn't be involved with customer service - she's pushing clients away. Miserable

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

Dr Ragan is terrific her receptionist is terrible.. Dr Ragan needs to know this

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

Very friendly doctor and gave great advice and medication. I agree with comments about her receptionist. Very cold, rude and miserable. It would be nice to be greeted with a smile and spoken to nicely.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

I had good experience with doctor but unfortunately worst experience with her receptionist , I would highly command to have more professionalism involve ..

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

Dr. Rajan has been great. I was first sent to another dermatologist at a walk-in office, my skin didn't improve and they refused to see me again. My family doctor then sent me to see Dr. Rajan. Totally different medication and my skin cleared up. Thank you!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

Dr. Rajan treated my acne and now my skin is clear. Thanks, Dr. Rajan for my perfect skin.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2015

I saw my family doctor and he called to get me an urgent appointment. Dr Rajan's office was in the same building, she was booked but agreed to see me on her lunch. Great doctor, thank you for seeing me so quickly and putting my mind at ease.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

The Doctor is great, but the receptionist is so awful that it ended up being a health risk for my son receiving accutane treatment. This receptionist lost his blood work, blamed it on the lab (we had to call the lab ourselves to get results... which had been sent to her). When we went to our scheduled appointment, the doctor found two sets of the same blood work in the file (so proof that he had arrived the first time and the receptionist had filed it away and misplaced it). The receptionist would never answer the phone or return messages that we left regarding scheduling appointments. It ended up being so inconvenient and difficult to reach this doctor that we switched to an office that is fully staffed and professional.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

Dr. Rajan is great, her receptionist is miserable...all the time.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015