Ratings for Dr. Poonam Rajan

I have been seeing Dr. Rajan since 2015 and yes she is trying very hard to help me with my frustrating skin condition. However, I am extremely disappointed with the treatment received at the front desk. The woman there definitely requires some retraining in dealing with patients...she is extremely rude and very unhelpful. My dealings with her and her rudeness with the elderly oriental couple before is very disappointing. I hope at some point she reads these ratings and Dr. Poonam has a word with her.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

Dr Rajan was very through in explaining my condition and treatment provided. She was very on time and I did not have to wait at all, though my initial appointment with her was cancelled last minute.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

Dr Rajan provided effective care. She needs to find a new receptionist as it is the face of her practice. The receptionist does not return phone calls and goes on her own phone while patients get forwarded to voicemail. The receptionist looks miserable and is rude and abrupt with patients. Patients may be experiencing difficult news and the receptionist needs to be more sympathetic and kind. I will be seeing a new dermatologist from now on.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

The receptionist is horrendous. The doctor is not forthcoming with treatment information. My skin was not fully treated the first time around so I had no choice but to return for a subsequent treatment and had the same issue. Simply a conveyor belt to make more money.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2017

Doctor is wonderful and offers great advice , unfortunately her front desk receptionist is very rude to clients. She shouldn't be involved with customer service - she's pushing clients away. Miserable

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

Dr Ragan is terrific her receptionist is terrible.. Dr Ragan needs to know this

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

Very friendly doctor and gave great advice and medication. I agree with comments about her receptionist. Very cold, rude and miserable. It would be nice to be greeted with a smile and spoken to nicely.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

I had good experience with doctor but unfortunately worst experience with her receptionist , I would highly command to have more professionalism involve ..

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

Dr. Rajan has been great. I was first sent to another dermatologist at a walk-in office, my skin didn't improve and they refused to see me again. My family doctor then sent me to see Dr. Rajan. Totally different medication and my skin cleared up. Thank you!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

Dr. Rajan treated my acne and now my skin is clear. Thanks, Dr. Rajan for my perfect skin.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2015