Ratings for Dr. Vincent Tam

My husband has been under Dr Tam's care for three years now, as we try to contain this beast called cancer. We are BOTH very confident in his knowledge and trust him implicitly.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Dr. Tam was my mom's oncologist. He treated her for a year. She was very happy with his care, respected him and loved to see his passion for his work.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016

Dr. Tam was my father's Oncologist and I found him to be very cold, impatient and dismissive. I'm sure the knowledge is there but the kindness and compassion is not. I would not recommend this Dr. if you are looking for one with a kind bedside manner.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2015

happy to hear you had such good success. Yes he did provide me with the facts and no hope or compassion. as a cancer specialist he could not answer any of my questions. because he only handles cancer anything else i must go to my GP "QUOTE" DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS? I CAN'T ANSWER THAT I AM A CANCER SPECIALIST YOU WILL HAVE TO GO SEE YOUR FAMILY DOCTOR..................GOOD LUCK

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015

I really like Dr. Tam - he's good at getting things done quickly and he listens to your concerns. He is a positive and upbeat person but still tells it like it is!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015