Ratings for Dr. Donald MacGregor

Just found out I have diabetes started getting it under control and eye site started going bad my dr sent 4 referrals for last 3 week they won't return calls or pick up phone have no business in business if you can't take the time to call a Dr back.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

Dr. MacGregor is all one expects in a good doctor. He is knowledgeable, proactive, attentive, professional and patient. Staff are most helpful.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

Very attentive guy - I felt like he was genuinely concerned and doing all he could for my eye situation.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

Truly do not appreciate an office that when called does not take messages. I called during telephone hours and it goes to the answering machine. How do I speak to the receptionist?

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

Scared what was happening to my eyes, Dr MacGregor knew what to do and said if I have Issue with them again to get there immediately. I am very impressed of his knowledge and care he has given me. The staff are very helpful and prompt to get information, and could not be nicer. I feel very fortunate to have Dr. MacGregor as my Dr.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

Dr. MacGregor is the best of the best Ophthslmologists. He has had lots of experience over the many years in providing care for people with a variety of eye problems. He is excellent in conducting cataract surgery.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2016

For 25 years DrMcGregor has been attending to our eye issues with super care and knowledge.

Submitted July 3, 2015

Excellent physician both in management of eye disease and cataract surgery.Lots of experience and it is obvious his patients come first.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2013