Ratings for Dr. Anne Quian Feng

Worst ever pediatric care i have ever seen . Lies in discharge summory spent maybe 15 minutes with our child. Worst care i have seen in 15 years of being a dad in many hospitals . She is a nut . Bully in care and simply the worst human you could ever choose to look after our child in care .

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

I was not impressed with Dr. Feng from the start as she diagnosed our teen before examining or speaking to her...and months later we discovered her diagnosis was incorrect and we wasted valuable time. I have since heard from others that their children were diagnosed by her with the same thing...Functional Pain Disease...and this turned out to not be the case.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

She received our first born and delivered a special needs diagnosis. Since then she's been his and our daughter's paediatrician. She responds to all of my questions and explains reasons of my concerns. She is kind, she knows her stuff and is open to new suggestions. She is patient and she cares about my kids. We love her and her secretary Charlett, she is very lovely and helpful. We are thankful for them both.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016