Ratings for Dr. Kim A. Wayson

ANYONE CONSIDERING DR. WAYSON FOR SURGERY NEEDS TO LOOK AT HIS MALPRACTICE RECORD http://inquiry.bme.state.or.us/ORmalp.jsp..HE WOULD NOT RETURN MY CALLS AFTER MY 1ST SPINAL SURGERY. I WAS IN EXCRUCIATING PAIN AND HE NEVER OREDERED A POST-OP MRI. SIX MONTHS LATER UNDER THE PRESSURE OF ANOTHER DR., HE FINALLY OREDERD ONE. HE CALLED WITH THE REPORT AND STATED "IT LOOKS LIKE I MISSED" B4 MY SECOND SURGERY I SADLY FOUND OUT THAT A FAMILY FRIEND CAME OUT OF SURGERY WITH HIM BRAIN DEAD. REPORTS SAY THE LASER PIERCED HER BRAIN. I WAS TERRIFIED TO HAVE MY 2ND SURGERY BUT HAD NO CHOICE. KNOWING MY FEAR, POST SURGERY HE CAME INTO MY ROOM AND JOKINGLY SAID TO MY MOTHER AND I "I LOST U ON THE TABLE, BUT WAS ABLE TO REVIVE U!" NOT FUNNY, AT ALL CONSIDERING THE CIRCUMSTAMCES. A LOCAL PAPER, "WILLAMETTE WEEK" APRIL-02, DID A STORY ON HIM TITLED "LOSING PATIENTS"..WAYSON LABLED ME A "BAD PATIENT OUTCOME" READ THE ARTICAL FOLKS, IT JUST MAY SAVE YOUR LIFE...

flag | Submitted February 14, 2010