Ratings for Dr. Patrick Snow

flag | Submitted April 15, 2017

I had a great experience with this dentist. I find him to be very nice and treated my daughter very well. I would recommend him to other people.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

Excellent dentist!!! Always makes sure your doing good throughout any procedure and explains them very well!!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

I had a great experience with this dentist! I only had a minor issue I went in concerned with however he made sure my entire mouth was healthy! and did what he had to do in order to prevent future damage! There was extra work needed I wasn't prepared to have done and just to protect my mouth he made sure he did it for me anyway!! Thank you Dr.Snow

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

Excellent dentist, has been extremely helpful to me this year. Prioritized the work I needed done and told me how long I could wait for different things. Didn't feel pressured at all. Super nice guy and will be taking my kids to him.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2013

does not know what hes does. went in a numbed the wrong side of my mouth and was prepared to pull teeth on the wrong side of my mouth. hes so rude, and has no idea what he is doing. i went to see him on April 23rd 2013, i only heard back from him last week. 5 MONTHS LATER!!! horrible! so unprofessional. he should just quit while hes ahead.

Submitted September 12, 2013

Great experience with Dr. P Snow. He explained everything that needed to be done. Gave options. Very knowledgeable and professional.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2013

Great experience. Very knowledgeable and explains the procedures. Does great work. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2013