Ratings for Dr. Dranupam Takalkar

many thanks to RateMd team for listing and giving prime position to dr Takalkar.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

Best clinic of Maharashtra... number one diagnosis and treatment... great to have Dr takalkar in town... thank you.. clinic is at akashwani area, which is in centre of city... every great results... than

flag | Submitted March 1, 2015

Best doctor I have seen... best doctor of India....

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

Best doctor in town... thank you sir... I had done hair transplant surgery at dr takalkar skin care. .. hair grown nicely and natural looking... thanks for excellent service

flag | Submitted November 19, 2013

am taking mesotherapy treatment at Takalkar skin and hair clinic since last 4 months. It has decreased my hairfall. The hair has regained its luster back. Also there is new hair growing. The density of my hair is definitely increased. I am looking much smarter with my beautiful hair. Thank you to Dr Sir and madam. Dr Takalkar is best in town. Also it is the first iso certified skin clinic of town. I really thank sir and madam for solving my hair problem. My other skin problem like pimple is cured by madam in one sitting only.but my special thanks is for treating hair fall. I had visited many other doctors, but my personal experience is dr Takalkar is best in Maharashtra. Why to go anywhere else when you can get the best.best skin clinic of Maharashtra... thank u sir and madam for treatment... i am fully recovered from my skin disease and i m very much confident..

flag | Submitted August 23, 2013

best skin clinic of Maharashtra... thank u sir and madam for treatment... i am fully recovered from my skin disease and i m very much confident... I preaviously went o many a skin specialists of maharashtra but no one can diagnose my problem... u only can diagnosed it very quickly..and now I am free from my high grade Acne and with laser treatments available at takalkar, my scars are also getting reduced and I got my confidence back...

flag | Submitted January 24, 2013

I had visited to Dr Takalkar Skin Care for my Hirsuitism. Dr Mrs Asawaree took my consultation. She is good with her knowledge... I had then undergone 6 sittings of LASER. now I am very much satisfied with the results... thanks Dr Takalkar... Dr Takalkar Skin Care is perhaps the most advanced skin clinic of Maharashtra...

flag | Submitted January 22, 2013