Ratings for Dr. Nhung Tran-Davies

Dr. Tran-Davies is the best doctor I've ever had. She's caring and doesn't rush you. She's the reason I was able to have my second child after years of trying, and she caught my other daughters celiac disease. I couldn't be more grateful to her. She calls from her home on her own time to check up on things and even called me on Mother's Day ( a Sunday) to check on my very sick child to give me further instructions to help her. She's wonderful!! I don't know what I would do without her.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

Dr Tran Davies is by far the best doctor I have ever been to. She makes you feel comfortable and is extremely caring and helpful. She will take all of the steps to make your health issue better. She has been consistent in how she has treated me always with respect and plenty of information. On top of being a great doctor she is just a nice person. I am lucky to have her there!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2014

Dr. Tran-Davies has always proven extremely helpful and knowledgeable when it comes to her patients' health. Because of her expert advice, we were able to locate two medical conditions causing numerous problems for me over the past few years. She gives her patients the attention and time they need to get to the bottom of their symptoms. Definitely one of the better family physicians I've seen.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Tran-Davies for 6 years, and see has never steered me wrong. She always has the time for you and will answer any question you have. She is very friendly and ALWAYS looks further into things. She even takes the time to call you from her own home if she cant get a hold of you in the day when shes at the office. And the staff there always find a way to squeeze you in so you don't have to go to emergency.I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2013