Dr. Gary Glassman

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Gary Glassman

I have now had two completely pain-free, 100% successful root canal treatments (on two different teeth of course!) courtesy of Dr. Gary Glassman. You can only feel you are in excellent hands when Dr. Glassman is treating you. If you want your root canal done perfectly and professionally the first time, this is the endodontist for you! Not only that, his level of care is superb: prior to my 2nd root canal, when that tooth suddenly started hurting, I emailed him at night, and he responded right away, and fit me in to see him the very next day. Then he scheduled an emergency root canal during his only time: his lunch break! Thank you, Dr. Glassman.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2018

Another great job done on a another root canal. Anyone who needs a root canal I highly recommend him in the whole wide world. He even follows up in the evening by a text message after the work has been done to see how you are feeling. A great job done Dr. Gary Glassman. I rate him more than five stars I give him ten stars and even more.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2018

Dr. Glassman is a superb endodontist. So happy with the whole experience. His skill was apparent given that I had virtually no pain after. And to top it off, he followed up with me directly that evening to ensure I was ok. Five stars aren't enough.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2018

The thought of having a root canal was not something I was looking forward to. But Dr. Glassman and his team made it an excellent experience. He talked me through the entire procedure. Explained everything that was going to happen before it happened and told me exactly what to expect afterwards. No pain during or after the procedure. Thank you to Dr. Glassman and his team at Endodontic Specialists! I recommend this office to anyone needing a root canal procedure.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2018

Best experience ever! Kind doctor. Courteous staff. No pain. And Dr. Glassman checked on me the evening of the treatment to see how I was doing. Wow!! Five Stars for the entire Endodontic Specialist Team!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2018

Dr. Glassman is an exceptional root canal specialist, and I am so grateful to be in his caring and expertly capable hands. His work is thorough, careful, pain-free, and highly successful. Not only is an expert in his work; he too, is an expert in his care of and concern for his patients. I have jokingly shared with him the following: "I always knew that the tooth fairy is real, and I have Dr. Glassman as the living proof!".

flag | Submitted July 27, 2018

I cannot say enough frankly. I should preface this by saying that I don't impress easily, which in my opinion makes what I have to say even more noteworthy. The level of care, competence, professionalism, attentiveness, thoroughness, compassion and just great guy that Gary is, as a person as well as an endodontist, is remarkable. In addition to this, his staff members are very helpful, conscientious, professional and diligent in making the overall experience a very favourable one. Thank you so much Gary!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2018

I would rate Dr. Gary Glassman as a 10. He is amazing, caring (called me later that night to see how I was feeling), compassionate and extremely knowledgeable in his field as an Endodontist (root canal) specialist. His bedside manners are fantastic and he and his assistant will make you feel very comfortable when you are there. I have had 3 root canals with Dr. Glassman and each time he has exceeded all of my expectation. Very grateful he and his team was a part of my care. I would highly recommend Dr. Glassman to anyone!!! Thanks you very much Dr. Glassman and your profession team!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2018

Dr. Gary Glassman has done many root canals on me and more words can't say how happy I have been with all of the work he has done on me. Whenever I have had a problem he has gotten me in right away to see me and has taken care of me. Dr. Gary Glassman is very professional, has a great personality, puts you at ease while working on you and is definitely the number one Endodontist. I highly recommend him over any other Endodontist in the whole world. If you want root canal done perfectly and professionally the first time Dr. Gary Glassman is the Endodontist for you. I also have to mention as well the people at the front desk as well as the dental assistant's they all greet you with a warm welcome. Thank you Dr. Gary Glassman. Excellent work done. Kathryn K.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2018

Dr. Gary Glassman has done many root canals on me and more words can't say how happy I have been with all the root canals he has done on me. Whenever ever I have had a problem he gotten me in right away to see me and has taken care of me. Dr. Gary Glassman is very professional, has great personality, puts you at ease while working on you and is definitely the number endodontist in the whole world. I highly recommend him over any other Endodontist in the city of Toronto or any where else. Thank Dr. Gary Glassman.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2018

Dr. Gary Glassman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Gary Glassman graduated from the University of Toronto, Faculty of Dentistry in 1984 and was awarded the James B. Willmott Scholarship, the Mosby Scholarship and the George Hare Endodontic Scholarship for proficiency in Endodontics. A graduate of the Endodontology Program at Temple University in 1987, he received the Louis I. Grossman Study Club Award for academic and clinical proficiency in Endodontics. The author of numerous publications, Dr. Glassman lectures globally on endodontics, is on staff at the University of Toronto, Faculty of Dentistry in the graduate department of endodontics, and is Adjunct Professor of Dentistry and Director of Endodontic Programming for the University of Technology, Kingston, Jamaica. Gary is a fellow of the Royal College of Dentists of Canada, Fellow of the American College of Dentists and the endodontic editor for Oral Health dental journal. He maintains a private practice, Endodontic Specialists in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. His personal/professional website is www.drgaryglassman.com and is office website is www.rootcanals.ca He can be reached at drg@drgaryglassman.com.

• English

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1984)
  • Temple University (Grad. 1987)