Dr. Gary Glassman

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Gary Glassman

After 5 hours of another dentist trying to conduct a root canal, Dr Glassman had me in and out in 1 hour. I have a terrible fear of dentists and I was made to feel comfortable from beginning to end. His assistant is awesome, the team is awesome and all of the work is carried out with professionalism and a little dash of humor. One of the best experiences of 2017 and I am terrified of dentists. He gave me his person cell in the event of a complication, unbelievable. Thank you Dr Glassman. Ryan C

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

When I found out that I had issues with my teeth, I knew that I had to get root only canal treatment. However, I was having trust issues and I didn’t know where to head. Dr. Glassman assured me that I’d be fine and I’m really glad I trusted him.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

I had a really bad ache in my tooth. The pain was excruciating and it seemed almost like there was nothing I could do, even after trying various dentists and procedures. Dr. Glassman really helped me out and within a few days, the pain was gone.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

I will rate him ten out of ten after his tremendous root canal treatment ameliorated my teeth pains.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

My daughter doesn’t cry anymore as a result of tooth problems after our encounter with Dr. Glassman’s treatment.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

Some things are better discovered personally. One of such is his impressive root canal treatment.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

I noticed I was experiencing mouth odor and was told my teeth was decaying and need root canal treatment. Dr. Glassman’s treatment has helped to return my fresh breadth and confidence.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

Dr. Gary Glassman literally saved my life as I had been experiencing swellings around my neck. His root only canal treatment saved me from pains.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2017

For me, I did not know my tooth was decaying until it had started affecting other teeth in my mouth. I had lost all hope until my neighbor told me to try our Dr. Gary Glassman. He successfully removed the pulp and debris causing the problems and I am back to my best today.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2017

Tooth decay caused my mum so much discomfort. She had problems eating as she was experiencing pain in her teeth. A friend told me about the treatment and I tried it out. Today, my mother is back to her happy self.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

Dr. Gary Glassman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Gary Glassman graduated from the University of Toronto, Faculty of Dentistry in 1984 and was awarded the James B. Willmott Scholarship, the Mosby Scholarship and the George Hare Endodontic Scholarship for proficiency in Endodontics. A graduate of the Endodontology Program at Temple University in 1987, he received the Louis I. Grossman Study Club Award for academic and clinical proficiency in Endodontics. The author of numerous publications, Dr. Glassman lectures globally on endodontics, is on staff at the University of Toronto, Faculty of Dentistry in the graduate department of endodontics, and is Adjunct Professor of Dentistry and Director of Endodontic Programming for the University of Technology, Kingston, Jamaica. Gary is a fellow of the Royal College of Dentists of Canada, Fellow of the American College of Dentists and the endodontic editor for Oral Health dental journal. He maintains a private practice, Endodontic Specialists in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. His personal/professional website is www.drgaryglassman.com and is office website is www.rootcanals.ca He can be reached at drg@drgaryglassman.com.

• English

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1984)
  • Temple University (Grad. 1987)