Dr. Gary Glassman

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Gary Glassman

After 5 hours of another dentist trying to conduct a root canal, Dr Glassman had me in and out in 1 hour. I have a terrible fear of dentists and I was made to feel comfortable from beginning to end. His assistant is awesome, the team is awesome and all of the work is carried out with professionalism and a little dash of humor. One of the best experiences of 2017 and I am terrified of dentists. He gave me his person cell in the event of a complication, unbelievable. Thank you Dr Glassman. Ryan C

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Dr. Gary Glassman was so kind in explaining the procedure to me and reassuring me that it would be without such pain as it were and through to his words, I didn't realize when he was done.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2018

I had an appointment with Dr. Gary Glassman, which was supposed to be my regular appointment, for a days' time, but my teeth were giving me so much discomfort that my neighbor who had come from having to drive me to see him immediately. He showed empathy and told me it was time I cleaned and sealed the tooth because it was infected. I felt better after the procedure.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2018

I usually am good with baring pains, but this one got me wailing and I couldn't even do anything. My sister brought me over to Dr. Gary Glassman who said my tooth pulled had been damaged. Thank God she took me there, I am better now!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2018

I had been in an accident that affected my teeth badly, but Dr. Gary Glassman had me fixed and now I can smile!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

Amazing experience at this office. No waiting. No pain. A flawlessly choreographed performance by Dr. Glassman and his fabulous team! Thnk you for making a root canal procedure a pleasant experience!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2018

My cousin can be regarded as stubborn. She had failed to see Dr. Gary Glassman on several occasions concerning her tooth. Dr. Gary Glassman didn't waste time in starting her treatment when we arrived as emergency. She doesn't miss her appointments anymore.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2018

I had a procedure done on my tooth and Dr. Gary Glassman made sure to check up on me till I got better!!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

Dr. Gary Glassman made sure my son had his infected tooth treated even though my son said he didn't fell that much pain. He cared!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

After explaining to us the procedure my sister required for her tooth, she was frightened but Dr. Gary Glassman made her rest easy and she is better for it!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2018

Dr. Gary Glassman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Gary Glassman graduated from the University of Toronto, Faculty of Dentistry in 1984 and was awarded the James B. Willmott Scholarship, the Mosby Scholarship and the George Hare Endodontic Scholarship for proficiency in Endodontics. A graduate of the Endodontology Program at Temple University in 1987, he received the Louis I. Grossman Study Club Award for academic and clinical proficiency in Endodontics. The author of numerous publications, Dr. Glassman lectures globally on endodontics, is on staff at the University of Toronto, Faculty of Dentistry in the graduate department of endodontics, and is Adjunct Professor of Dentistry and Director of Endodontic Programming for the University of Technology, Kingston, Jamaica. Gary is a fellow of the Royal College of Dentists of Canada, Fellow of the American College of Dentists and the endodontic editor for Oral Health dental journal. He maintains a private practice, Endodontic Specialists in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. His personal/professional website is www.drgaryglassman.com and is office website is www.rootcanals.ca He can be reached at drg@drgaryglassman.com.

• English

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1984)
  • Temple University (Grad. 1987)

Unicare