Ratings for Dr. Jodine Rosenberg

Always friendly, trustworthy and reliable. She's the best!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

We've been seeing Dr. Rosenberg since she opened her practice. She was recommended by our children's pediatrician. We could not be more happy. She is knowledgeable, caring, friendly and extremely personable.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

Great family doctor!! My family and I have only good things to say about her! I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Very happy with Dr. Rosenberg. Kind, friendly, diligent and responsible physician. Thank God, I don't need to see the doctor frequently, but when I do I know Dr. Rosenberg will listen and get to the bottom of the problem.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Very responsible and professional. Covers all her bases. Doesn't miss anything. So diligent. Very lucky to have her as my doctor. Very easy to talk to. Able to get to the point easily without making you feel rushed. Thank you Dr. Rosenberg.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Very professional, extremely knowledgable, very open, and never rushes you out.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

Dr Rosenberg always takes her time with me and is very thorough. She makes sure that she looks at all my options before providing a diagnosis. Very lucky to have her as my family physician

flag | Submitted December 11, 2016

My family goes to dr. Rosenberg and she is the best. She always takes time to explain everything and never rushes appointments. She knows what she is talking about and is the best family doctor I have ever had. Her staff are also great and so friendly.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

Just went to see Dr Rosenberg today because I've been going through a difficult time and she was very knowledgeable, thorough, personable and caring. She took the time to listen to my concerns and to address all of them in a kind and professional manner. I felt much better after talking to her and I'm glad to have her as a family doctor.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

She's great! Very nice, caring and personable. Glad to have found her

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016