Ratings for Dr. Christopher An

Dr An to doesn't seem to show any interest or compassion for his patients. My experience was he was a bit arrogant and didn't really seem to care about helping me with my medical condition. He just wanted to refer me to Dr Caroline who also works in the same practice. It was almost as though he was offering no advice or remedy to my condition and was in a hurry to see me go. No wonder he doesn't seem to be very busy with many patients In the waiting room. I would recommend to see Dr George or Dr Caroline instead who work at the same practice.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

The WORST!!!! Nothing else to say. Arrogant, unhelpful and a jerk!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015

My self and my husband saw Dr An 4 days apart, with my visit he was very arrogant did not even check my temperature but I told him I probably have high temperature. With my husbands case, he had to wait for a Dr An (he is the only dr on sunday )for almost 2 hours as Dr was late to work. Will not ever see this Dr Christopher An from Rickard Rd Medical Centre Bankstown.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2013

Dr Christopher An consulted my girlfriend and i over anxiety issues due to a more serious illness, basically he told us that he can't do anything at all and cant prescribe addictive medications or any other regular medications, He also tried to refer us to another doctor, this type of laziness and/or lack of knowledge of medicine just shows how much these doctors only really care about their pay not their clients. I would not suggest to see Dr An or Dr Maneveski as they tend to push your problem onto someone else without even prescribing medications to help for the period you're feeling unwell. I am utterly disgusted at the way my Girlfriend was treated by Dr An and i will be taking this to the NSW Medical Board

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013

Seen this Doctor twice. First time with concerns about spots on my back and was told that 1. He didn't have the equipment to examine me and 2. Chinese don't get skin cancer, both of which are false. Second time with ear infection. Out of 5 doctors and one specialist I've seen, he was the only one that told me against guidelines that I was worrying over nothing. He should not be seeing anyone.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2013