Ratings for Dr. Gigi Kroll

Dr. Gigi Kroll is one of the finest doctors and finest people that I know. She has delivered both of my children and her care, concern and expertise is second to none. From years as a Pharmaceutical Rep who called on OB/GYN's, I was very familiar with many different OB's in the area when I got pregnant. However, Gigi immediately came to mind and I am thrilled that I have her as my doctor. She helped me through a very difficult first pregnancy where it was determined that my son had a congenital heart defect. She led me through every test and result with such competence and compassion. When we became pregnant again, this time thankfully with a very normal pregnancy, she had so much patience and consideration for all that I was feeling and going through. She is so calm and rational. She never made me feel like any question was a silly one, although I am sure she has heard every question a million times from each patient. My highest recommendation to this fantastic doctor and staff!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015