Ratings for Dr. Sol Weiss

I have been a patient of Dr. Weiss for over 20 years and hold him in the highest regard. All of the work has been first class and has withstood the test of time. I would not trust my teeth to anyone else.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

Dr. Weiss has mastered the art of perfect veneers. I was looking for that perfect white smile. I constantly get compliments on my teeth now with the 6 veneers that we completed. I would never go to anyone else for this procedure and I am so thankful that I found him through elevate magazine. Hes definitely pricey but it was worth every penny :)!! Thank you Dr.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2018

Dr. Sol Weiss

Dr. Sol Weiss's response
Thank you for your great review. We are glad that you are so happy with your veneers! I will pass along your kind words to Dr. Weiss.

Submitted June 13, 2018

Very bad experience. Waited over 30 minutes to be seen. Secretary doesn’t smile

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

Dr. Sol Weiss

Dr. Sol Weiss's response
Hello, we are sorry to hear that we could not serve you in a timely manner. Please contact me directly at yorkvillemgr@dawsondental.ca to discuss your experience in more detail.

Submitted April 12, 2018

As a dentist with many years of experience, I understand competency and proficiency. Dr Weiss is a master of both. He blends these strengths with artistic flair and empathy. Today I have only my venneer temporaries and they are better than most permanent veneers from less skilled colleagues. I can't wait for the permanent restorations. Thanks Sol!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2017

Very experienced, highly knowledgeable dental surgeon. Very personable and understanding of patient.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

Creating beautiful smiles is what he does best. He was considerate and gentle. My veneers look great. Getting older is no fun but having a smile that projects youth and energy is what I got. Not cheap but well worth the expense.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

I have never been to such a welcoming and compassionate office. They made me feel like family.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

I am a female in my mid 30's and I recently had porcelain veneers completed by Dr Sol Weiss. After years of contemplating whether I should get veneers done to mask some imperfections in the colour of my teeth, I went in for a consultation with Gina and she answered all of my questions with genuine care and took the time to address all of my concerns. I knew immediately this was the place I would get my veneers done, not only for Dr Weiss impeccable expertise and reputation but because of the care I knew I would get in his office from his team. After meeting with Gina and setting up my plan, I met with Dr Sol Weiss and left it in his hands. Nothing was rushed!!! Everyone took the time to make sure I was going to be happy with the results. I asked for a natural look, not wanting something that looked too "Hollywood" like and that's exactly what I got. He recommended I complete all the uppers and whiten the lowers a bit to brighten them up. I had a set of 10 uppers done. The veneers were completed over a few appointments because he was very particular about the final product. He will not complete any work unless he is satisfied and pleased with the results. He made all the changes necessary and tweaked whatever I wanted. I cannot say enough about this work!! It is the absolute BEST!! His work speaks for itself. I came home and I'm so happy with the way my smile looks!! It's amazing!! I feel like my smile makes me look brighter and younger. There isn't a doubt in my mind that I would go back to him and recommend his work to my family and friends. I received the best care from Dr Weiss, his coordinator Gina, and his dental assistants!! What an incredible team of people! If you're looking for the best quality work and care, these are the people you want to trust.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

Dr. Weiss did 10 veneers in 1996. Since then, I have moved around a lot, Vancouver, Seattle and other cities and every time I go to a new dentist they compliment me on how great the veneers look. I wish I lived close to his office.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2016

Dr Weiss is my dentist of choice. As a dentist myself I know the quality of care he provides through his skill, judgment and experience. He loves dentistry and it shows in the beautiful work he provides. Thank you Sol!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

Dr. Sol Weiss's Credentials

Dr. Sol Weiss is a cosmetic dentist in Toronto. A graduate of the University of Manitoba, Dr. Weiss was an Assistant Professor of Dentistry there for two years, working handling challenging cases. He has focused his career on cosmetic dentistry and orthodontics. Dr. Weiss has made many appearances on Canadian Television, such as Canada’s Next Top Model, Breakfast Television, Cityline, Eye on Toronto, MTV, and many others for live demonstrations of veneering whitening and crowning. Dr. Weiss was a regular guest on the Marilyn Denis show for over 8 years.

• English